Recently i came to know about the new Microsoft device HoloLens,
    I was actually shocked and surprised not with the invention but with the term that "Microsoft created This"
    That's all folk, forget that.
    But the people in India and nearby country didn't actually know about this device, previously Google glass was being popular and the android device update 'Lollipop' was trending before it was rolled out.
    But Microsoft device, update and news are not been popular here, so Microsoft should try to promote their product, and give more priority on promotion in order to gain market share and recommended countries are India, China, Germany, Brazil, and more.
    Several friends of mine from different country on social networking sites, mostly i ask them about their phones and the answers are Android and iOS
    Then they ask me i say Windows phone and they says we didn't heard of that.
    01-27-2015 11:31 AM
    Glass is garbage and was never popular and Lolipop trending? It is flat garbage too and everybody knows it. I get your point about promotion but I think they are doing it about right. One day, MS will break some big news about it.
    01-27-2015 01:57 PM
    Glass is garbage and was never popular and Lolipop trending? It is flat garbage too and everybody knows it. I get your point about promotion but I think they are doing it about right. One day, MS will break some big news about it.
    Actually Lollipop is good, i don't think its a garbage!
    They already has everything so they may also think what to give in another update so this time they have given proper attention on looks and animations.
    But still proper management and utilization is requested in whole Android OS
    01-28-2015 07:34 AM
    You sound like a Fanboy and a person who is blind to every other company but Microsoft.
    01-28-2015 03:58 PM
    It's true that MS doesn't seem to spend a lot of money on advertising outside the US. In the Netherlands I believe I've seen 1 advertisement for the 1020 and one for Windows 8.....ever.... Never seen anything else from them here. MS can gain a lot more users with advertising in our country (we are very sensitive for that) and I believe that many other countries could use more ads from them as well.

Also.. I disliked glass from the beginning and lollipop is just as poorly optimized as every other version. Not a MS fanboy, just not exactly a fan of Google's activity these past few years
    TechAbstract likes this.
    01-28-2015 04:08 PM
    Actually different country, different trends!
    02-16-2015 12:28 PM