Recommend Good Reading for HoloLens

sl#WP

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Just like anything on the web, you have a feeling most of them are like copying each other, even though they are writing on original materials. About HoloLens, I found a few of them are worth read more than once.

1. There are two articles from Wired Mag: here and here. They got hold of HoloLens even last Oct. They were under NDA and didn't publish it until Jan. 21st. They obviously have some internal info others don't. I find answers I couldn't anywhere else.

2. Daniel Rubino's Hand-On review is a great read of course.

3. Some pieces on windowscomments are really informative. They really do research.

4. Microsoft's hololens.com. Scroll down to Frequently asked questions. I found something I didn't know by reading that.

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
"There was the Zune MP3 player that followed the iPod, the Surface tablet that replicated the iPad(...)"

This is BS, I can't read an article where they write off things that easy and don't care to get the facts right. It's hard for me to trust someone's view on the industry if they consider the Surface as an iPad clone. Totally off the mark, Wired. You don't know what a Surface is or can do. Do your homework.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss