Backup up from Lumia 430 to Desktop having Windows XP

Ravi_Mangalore

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Dear Microsoft Windows Phone Users,

I have recently purchased a Microsoft Lumia 430 Windows Phone. I have a Desktop Pc with Windows XP. I wish to backup The Lumia Mobile contents such as contacts, games, photos etc; to my PC. I have a data cable to connect the Mobile to the PC. My Pc is not recognising the Mobile. I presume that I need the device drivers for the same. I did a search on the support provided by microsoft but did not get any help.

Kindly note that when the device is connected to the windows XP PC through the data cable the XP wizard prompts me to search the Internet for the drivers for the new hardware found, but returns the message "Hardware could not be installed because the required software was not found ......" after some time. After connecting the device to my Windows XP PC and using the explore option I find a MTC Device Icon and on Clicking on it I get a blank window. I cannot copy and paste anything ie files / folders.

Can I expect any help from you intelligent users? Could you please post some help for the same by giving me detailed instructions or providing the links for help or to download the suite or device drivers for the same.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Waiting eagerly in anticipation for a reply and solution.

Thanks and regards.:smile:

Ravinder Murthy, Mangaluru, Karnataka, INDIA

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta