I bought a Microsoft Lumia 430 phone a few hours ago. I am unable to add my google account to my email & accounts. I am also unable to access my outlook,despite being signed in. Please help
    11-07-2015 12:18 PM
    Check that Date & Time are accurate. Remove Automatically Detect and switch to Manual set date and time.

In Data Sense remove any restrictions. If you put in a data limit, make it Unlimited for now.

Make sure your Microsoft Account will sync manually.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.
    Not sure what you mean by not able to access outlook or unable to add google account to your phone, any specific error messages? Also if possible sign-in and post back for someone to better assist.
    Laura Knotek and RumoredNow like this.
    11-07-2015 01:49 PM
    Check if you set up 2-step authentication and follow instructions to set the email accts up on your phone.
    RumoredNow and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-07-2015 02:16 PM
    Check that Date & Time are accurate. Remove Automatically Detect and switch to Manual set date and time.

In Data Sense remove any restrictions. If you put in a data limit, make it Unlimited for now.

Make sure your Microsoft Account will sync manually.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-07-2015 09:45 PM