I changed my sim slot to 1 from 2 as I had put it there by mistake after using my phone for a while. But now whenever I add a new contact or edit a contact it does not update in whatsapp. I need to keep my sim in slot 1 because mobile internet does not work if sim is in slot 2. I have tried updating whatsapp to the latest version still problem has not been solved.

Can anyone tell me the solution to this problem and can they also tell me if it is possible to transfer the data of one sim slot to another, like sms and call log etc?

Any help in this regard will be duly appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards.

My phone is Lumia 430 with windows 8.
    05-17-2017 09:54 AM
    I changed my sim slot to 1 from 2 as I had put it there by mistake after using my phone for a while. But now whenever I add a new contact or edit a contact it does not update in whatsapp. I need to keep my sim in slot 1 because mobile internet does not work if sim is in slot 2. I have tried updating whatsapp to the latest version still problem has not been solved.

Can anyone tell me the solution to this problem and can they also tell me if it is possible to transfer the data of one sim slot to another, like sms and call log etc?

Any help in this regard will be duly appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards.

My phone is Lumia 430 with windows 8.
    Transfer your sims contacts to Gmail or outlook account

Sent from mTalk
    05-17-2017 10:56 AM
    Contacts are already adding to my outlook list as I am adding them directly through the people section of my phone. But they are not updating in whatsapp.

I can view newly added/updated contact here: https://contacts.live.com but not in my whatsapp list.
    05-17-2017 11:14 AM
    Contacts are already adding to my outlook list as I am adding them directly through the people section of my phone. But they are not updating in whatsapp.

I can view newly added/updated contact here: https://contacts.live.com but not in my whatsapp list.
    All contacts or few ones

Sent from mTalk
    05-17-2017 10:31 PM
    The only ones that I am adding anew.
    And the changes I am making to the new contacts are also not showing in whatsapp.
    05-19-2017 08:49 AM
    All contacts or few ones

Sent from mTalk
    Hello, sorry I just checked, my contacts are now adding. Thanks for helping.
    Is there anyway to transfer my sms from slot 2 to slot 1?

Best Regards.
    05-19-2017 11:45 AM