When I try to download apps or sync email the phone repeatedly asks for the Microsoft account password, giving the options to "save" or "cancel".
    I tried changing the date and time on the device manually, changing the location and language settings, soft reset, and nothing works.
    Internet connection is working on all networks, I still receive email notifications and app notifications, all apps are running properly, I just can't install new ones.
    Software version is Lumia Denim Windows 8.1 update
    Is there a way to solve the problem without going for a hard reset?
    Thank you
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    03-24-2016 07:12 AM
    When I try to download apps or sync email the phone repeatedly asks for the Microsoft account password, giving the options to "save" or "cancel".
    I tried changing the date and time on the device manually, changing the location and language settings, soft reset, and nothing works.
    Internet connection is working on all networks, I still receive email notifications and app notifications, all apps are running properly, I just can't install new ones.
    Software version is Lumia Denim Windows 8.1 update
    Is there a way to solve the problem without going for a hard reset?
    Thank you
    go to email and accounts , there sync your microsoft account, if asked for password renter it :)
    03-24-2016 09:01 AM
    I tried that, it just asks for the password again. The password is correct, I am sure of that
    03-24-2016 11:59 AM