Why does the volume on my Windows phone keep intermittently cutting out when I make or answer calls?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

the volume on my windows phone keeps intermittently cutting out when I make or answer calls

phone is a windows Lumia 435 was working ok till a couple of weeks ago now intermittent problem hearing people talk the sound just cuts out for a second or two then come back this happens all the time.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: the volume on my windows phone keeps intermittently cutting out when I make or answer calls

phone is a windows Lumia 435 was working ok till a couple of weeks ago now intermittent problem hearing people talk the sound just cuts out for a second or two then come back this happens all the time.

it could either be an issue with your network coverage which is very common or could be an issue with the phone ear speaker which happens rarely

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss