Why do I have so many apps pending?

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
Why alot of my apps pending.

I have a Lumia 8.1.Its a new phone.I tried downloading some apps like dead trigger2 or pixel gun and the apps kept on saying pending.Sometimes it would say downloading then after a while it stops downloading and says pending.My account is valid and I reseted my phone multiple times but the process happens all over again.Plz help me cause I feel like throwing this phone out of the window.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why alot of my apps pending.

Not sure what a Lumia 8.1 is, but presumably you meant you were referring to a Lumia 435 running Windows Phone 8.1.

Is your Internet Connection Stable? Do you have enough storage space?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Why alot of my apps pending.

I have a Lumia 8.1.Its a new phone.I tried downloading some apps like dead trigger2 or pixel gun and the apps kept on saying pending.Sometimes it would say downloading then after a while it stops downloading and says pending.My account is valid and I reseted my phone multiple times but the process happens all over again.Plz help me cause I feel like throwing this phone out of the window.

check your internet speed - or try a different wifi connection. Try one app at a time, start with a small one, if it works, then go for the bigger ones

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6