The 530 will be a MASSIVE flop, what are you thinking MS???? Only 512 MB RAM!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvinizer

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
You know what people, Thats one bad Upgrade from a 520 (Lol, If you even dare call that an upgrade!) Come on, the Processor is downgraded to a lower architecture. Yet no flash to please us for an upgrade. No Secondary camera, The device looks like a CANDY. Way thicker than its predecessor and above all A 512MB RAM!!! Oh these Microsoft guys are totally outta their minds to hope that people would upgrade or buy a 530 taking the fact that most devs are prioritizing in developing apps for atleast 1GB of RAM.

portalfocus

May 11, 2013
Visit site
The thing is that when people are ready to upgrade, there isn't anything to upgrade too, only androids and iPhones because Nokia/Microsoft keep releasing these type of phones. (T-Mobile)

Are you being serious? If you want to UPgrade. Go higher. Oh god.

Rei Zanaliu

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Lol, So many things wrong here..
First off, A 200$ Laptop that plays "Crysis 3" at 60FPS? lmao. Lemme get this straight, A near to perfect rig with a AMD Radeon R9 290X struggles to punch out an average of 48 fps!(btw, thats a Mid-High range Desktop GPU!) so there ain't no way your gonna get a 200$ lappy to play crysis 3 at a staggering 60 fps, lol and never in 4K Rendering. Cheers :)

if you were as smart as your knowledge about GPUs you would have understood the irony :p

Melvinizer

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Well it's sad people even consider "A flash option " an high end spec. Its even funnier to expect people consider a "Proximity sensor" an high end spec. lol 1GB Of ram ain't high end. It's the amount of RAM most phones ship out nowadays. Oh and for gods sake they've skipped the proximity sensor and downgraded the processor architecture. That should compensate for giving the 530 1 GB of RAM.

osallent

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
All of this seems dumb to us, the power users but think that the 530 and 630/635 are aimed towards people on a budget and first time smartphone users.

Or people like me who are experienced smartphone users with lots of disposable income, but are too cheap to spend more on a phone than the cost of their tablet or laptop. I refuse to spend more on a cellphone than the cost of one of those devices. It's a matter of principle. TO each his own, I guess. I'm loving my Nokia Lumia 635 :)

ULOP3Z

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Are you being serious? If you want to UPgrade. Go higher. Oh god.

Are you serious? Like I said there is nothing to upgrade too! The strategy here is people buy the low entry windows phone and then upgrade to a high end windows phone, but there isn't any on T-Mobile only high end androids and iPhones therefore they end up ditching windows phone, listen next time instead of trying to argue with people

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what Microsoft is thinking, but they should include 2GB of RAM, an octacore processor, 1080p and a 50mp camera and price it for AT LEAST $50 otherwise this thing will fail on the market. I mean, I can walk into Walmart and buy a $200 Dell laptop that can play Crysis 3 at 4K 60fps 360 no-scrope any day, why can't Microsoft lose money on a product so I can spend less money!!!!

Did I get that about right?

1080p? What is this, 2009? I can't use a phone with such poverty resolutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss