Why isn't my phone showing at windowsphone.com?

rahul4aug

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Phone not showing at windowsphone.com

I got new Lumia 530 and signed up with my MS account but phone is not showing up at windowsphone.com. I had tried multiple hard reset and even signin with different account but still phone won't show up. Is there anything else I can do or shall I return it? :cry:

Edit: When I login to windowsphone.com I am not able to see my phone there. On phone itself I am able to download app and see my previous app ownership as well.

Last edited:

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Phone not showing at windowsphone.com

I didn't really get your question rahul. Do you mean to see that you are not able to access the windows store from your phone and install apps ? Or you are logging in via your desktop/laptop on windowsphone.com and once you login with your credentials in there and click the MyPhone suboption you can't see your phone ?

rahul4aug

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site

When I login to windowsphone.com I am not able to see my phone there. On phone itself I am able to download app and see my previous app ownership as well.

Titaniumgiant

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site

All that is tied in with your Live account. Could it be that on your pc you are logged in using an different Live account? I would logout on the pc from windowsphone.com and login again using the same live account that your phone is setup with.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786