nokia won't accept payment from my visa debit card how can i buy music for mix radio?
    10-27-2014 09:31 PM
    Check that your country is among the list of supported countries according to the Store:
    Australia; Austria; Brazil; Canada; China; Finland; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Italy; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States of America; Vietnam.

If it is, then your PayPal account, if you have one, should work like a charm - just like it does for the Microsoft Store.
    Check that your country is among the list of supported countries according to the Store:
    Australia; Austria; Brazil; Canada; China; Finland; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Italy; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; Norway; Poland; Portugal; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; United Arab Emirates; United Kingdom; United States of America; Vietnam.

If it is, then your PayPal account, if you have one, should work like a charm - just like it does for the Microsoft Store.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-27-2014 09:53 PM
    What country do you live in?
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 via Tapatalk
    10-27-2014 09:54 PM