720p Vidoes on Lumia 530

Pranav Choudhary

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Hey WP Folks!

I wanted to ask if Lumia 530 can run 720p videos ? I can see my 720p videos in the Xbox Video app, but it runs with hell lot of lag.The audio and video are not in sync.While one is ahead (sound), the other lags behind.

Is there any way i can solve that problem?

Q2.This is a noob question, but can MicroUSB cable be used to connect lumia 530 with my PC?

BoomPlatinum

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
i just got this phone yesterday so im no expert but i downloaded moliplayer pro from the windows store and noticed 720p/1080p videos only play when you click on the top of the video player where it says H/W (hw decoder) and switch to S/W (sw decoder). according to web searches hw decoder is supposed to play videos a lot better than sw decoder which is obviously backwards, atleast for me anyways. i dont think there is a way to switch the phones default decoder so for web playing videos youre probably out of luck unless theres some way to switch it but for videos you have on your phone or sd card try out moliplayer. this is supposed to be a budget phone but i have older budget phones that outdo this phone in video playback with default player and lower phone specs so it might be a issue with the windows on the phone or something. and yes you can connect the phone to your pc with a usb cable but i dont think the one is called a microUSB those are for ps3 controllers the ones for phones are different

Aviskri

May 13, 2014
Visit site
The lumia 530 shouldsupport up to 720p videos, the lag should be because of the stream maybe? Anyway, you should watch at 480p, as the 530 screen is 480p, the difference is little. And yes you can connect your phone with a microusb cable, the one that should come with the phone will work

badshah rana

May 15, 2016
Visit site
gys i have solution to play 720p videos in xbox video app without any lag you just go to setting and select phone update and click on cheack for updates when updates downloads it asks for instal click on instal icon your phone restart and after 5to10 minutes updates insatles after instaling updates your phone version lumia denim updated to the latest version then you can play the vidoes 720p without no lage

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs