yesterday my Nokia 530 dual sim phone turned off and i wasn't aware of it. i plugged it to the charger and it turned off twice and turned on again on its own while on charging mode. i plugged it out when it was completely charged used for few minutes and the battery was drained instantly. i charged it again. it turned off in the middle of the night. i turned the phone on and it showed that only 2% battery was remaining even when i didn't use to phone. I removed the sim and SD card and put them back in their slots and turned on the phone. after doing this the battery remaining was 75%. i even scanned my SD card to see and fix if there was any error in it. 4 hours have passed now and the phone seems to work properly now. but i am not able to understand why this turning off and draining of battery happened even when the battery was charged enough. can anyone answer this?
    01-29-2016 11:55 PM
    It could either be a software bug or hardware issue, though this more looks like a software bug. Usually a soft reset should solve this. To perform a soft reset, press volume down + power till the phone restarts. This does not wipe your phone contents.
    aamirfaridi likes this.
    01-30-2016 10:59 AM