Windows 10 installing problem on Lumia 530, can I get some help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

windows 10 installing problem on lumia 530

Hi,I'm trying to install windows 10 preview on my lumia 530.downloaded the insider app and selected slow ring and restarted.after that I have gone to settings-phone update and selected check for update,but it says your phone was up to date,It doesnt downloading any updates,then againg i have opened insider app and selected fast ring this time,but it says "windows already configuring updates and try to install them on settings-phone update",but in settings it says your phone was uptodate,Is my phone downloading updates insidely or any problem is there,I have waited for 2 days thinking that it may updating insidely my phone,but there is no updates yet....please help me for this
thanks in advance

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: windows 10 installing problem on lumia 530

Your device has 4gb internal memory, and therefore cannot install 10 because the minimum requirement for internal memory is 8gb. Sorry.

Solitarios

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Sin t?tulo.jpg

kabeer mirza

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
how to install by extending sd card .. i have 1.37 gb free in phone and in sd card i have 7.36 gb free... how to install it.. it is giving the same problem :( :( :( :( :( .. i want to update windows 10 :( any solution ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss