Lumia 532 Bugs & Defects Thread

ArtificiallyYours

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
This is a minor issue but I'm sure it can grate on your nerves after a while, so I decided to shoot the spit about a zone where buckling on the 435/532's shell is highly audible; specifically below the power button, which takes away from congruently sturdy. Please note; on the assembly line, while the guts of your phone may be built on one line, the housing is often split between two areas: Sealed Body, and the Battery Cover. This results in inconsistent sturdiness.

317pMy0FUWL.jpg

You'll want to use this tape, but a very tiny piece for this simple fix. I'd prefer Surtape Foil Tape, for its low friction and very thin, clingy adhesive.

(DISCLAIMER- NEVER APPLY TO OR ADJACENT TO BATTERY CONNECTIONS)

There is a small 'square' tab on the front facing body that sits a few millimeters down from the exposed switch. It's distinguished by an exposed outline where the shell snaps onto (lower middle-right). This area of the plastic sits a hair lower than normal, causing the posts which hold the buttons to the shell to buckle. You'll want to only apply tape here, as the left side provides the spacing necessary for easy removal.

Last edited:

kanedagr

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi from Greece. First time in the forum! I have the Lumia 532 but glance screen isn't working. I go through settings to glance screen and it displays nothing. When i reboot the phone pressing Volume Down + Power button, the settings in glance screen are displayed, but nothing happens. Then if I exit the glance screen settings and select them again it doesn't display anything. Any ideas. I' ve already did a hard reset on the phone but nothing seems to fix it!
wp_ss_20151024_0001.png

SHUBHAM TIWARI 365

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
Lumia 532. Wifi conneted but no internet access.
As i tried to connet to wifi hotspot by other mobile devices or my laptop , my mobile connets to wifi but it doesn't access internet. Earlier wifi worked smoothly but somehow it doesn't work now. I have done a soft reset 2 times. But it doesn't solved my problem. I HAVE TRIED TO CONNET TO DIFFERENT HOTSPOTS, DELETING THE SAVED HOTSPOT, AND RE ENTERING THE PASSWORDS. BUT NOTHING WORKED.

PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS IRRITATING PROBLEM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss