Why no Date or Detailed Status Notification in GLANCE

vartanarsen

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, iw as wondering why Glance only has the Time and Quick Status Notification. Should it not also have Date? and Detailed Status Notification?

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, iw as wondering why Glance only has the Time and Quick Status Notification. Should it not also have Date? and Detailed Status Notification?

You may want to refer to this article about what the Glance Screen is. Detailed status notifications can be enabled, and even information from certain apps can be displayed. I suspect that what you're referring to is "Night Mode".

hVarun

May 15, 2013
Visit site
In the 640XL glance setting, the date toggle is missing... It only displays the time and quick notifications in glance.. Also in touch settings there is no sensitivity option..

vartanarsen

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
So I have a feeling in the newer newer lumias like 532,640 etc, glance has been stripped of day, date, and detailed notification....for the life of me, I do not know why

hVarun

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I spoke to a Lumia representative here. He said this is some experimental step by Microsoft before release of windows 10..he said to wait for couple of months for windows 10 update n all will be fine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium