Why won't my Lumia 532 play HD songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Here is a detailed list of audio codecs that's supported on his phone.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150419_0002.png
    wp_ss_20150419_0002.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 4

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Detailed list of video codecs. If your trying to use an audio/video file in a codec not supported it wont play.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150419_0003.png
    wp_ss_20150419_0003.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 4

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
yes I'm talking about Full HD songs .

ok i try xbox player.
If ur trying to play 1080p Full HD video songs then it won't work since Snapdragon 200 processor of ur phone supports only up to 720p HD video playback. So nothing can be done apart from converting it to 720p.
After all 1080p is overkill on a 4 inch screen and doesn't make a difference compared to 720p apart from eating up more space.
Also Xbox video is not really available in India. Its just Video and it can be used fully offline without net.
Detailed list of video codecs. If your trying to use an audio/video file in a codec not supported it wont play.

OP is trying to play Full HD 1080p video songs. As the Snapdragon 200 of 532 can't do video play back beyond 720p HD its not possible to do it.

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
guys I'm trying to play full HD video 1080p .

it opens on VLC player but does not play smoothly.

i think my problem will never solve because its hardware problem.

KiSy Da YaR na ViCHry...

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
If ur trying to play 1080p Full HD video songs then it won't work since Snapdragon 200 processor of ur phone supports only up to 720p HD video playback. So nothing can be done apart from converting it to 720p.
After all 1080p is overkill on a 4 inch screen and doesn't make a difference compared to 720p apart from eating up more space.
Also Xbox video is not really available in India. Its just Video and it can be used fully offline without net.

OP is trying to play Full HD 1080p video songs. As the Snapdragon 200 of 532 can't do video play back beyond 720p HD its not possible to do it.

I tried looking for examples of so called HD songs and the only categories I can find is Hindi or Bollywood. Is it a translation thing as I cannot differentiate between the music on its own or video on its own. Its either one or the other. If you mean music videos then yes the video standard applies but if your talking HD Songs on their own (no visuals) the it makes no sense. Is it HD music video your trying to play?

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I tried looking for examples of so called HD songs and the only categories I can find is Hindi or Bollywood. Is it a translation thing as I cannot differentiate between the music on its own or video on its own. Its either one or the other. If you mean music videos then yes the video standard applies but if your talking HD Songs on their own (no visuals) the it makes no sense. Is it HD music video your trying to play?

Well I think u will get it better if I say Music video? Its the same thing.
Basically if u try to play a full HD video of a singer in YouTube it is the Song's Video right? He's doing just that.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Well I think u will get it better if I say Music video? Its the same thing.
Basically if u try to play a full HD video of a singer in YouTube it is the Song's Video right? He's doing just that.

When your trying to get people to solve your issue please make sure your translation comes through because it will take ten times longer to solve the problem when you should of worded the problem as "HD music video" as this way we can come up with a solution to your problem better and you can carry on enjoying your night instead of waiting for solutions. You can always download the mytube app here
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=d994dce8-38f9-4ed3-ae6c-e334d4bd558c
And it fully supports HD music video. Its a great app also you can upload to youtube also.
If your having problems with HD music video make sure that the whole file is downloaded on your phone if you have an incomplete file it will stutter as there is sectors of the file missing. Its the same when transferring them to your phone, if you plug out your USB too soon then it wont play or it will stutter during playback always use the "remove device safely" tool on your pc. (usually bottom right corner)

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
When your trying to get people to solve your issue please make sure your translation comes through because it will take ten times longer to solve the problem when you should of worded the problem as "HD music video" as this way we can come up with a solution to your problem better and you can carry on enjoying your night instead of waiting for solutions. You can always download the mytube app here
myTube! | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
And it fully supports HD music video. Its a great app also you can upload to youtube also.
If your having problems with HD music video make sure that the whole file is downloaded on your phone if you have an incomplete file it will stutter as there is sectors of the file missing. Its the same when transferring them to your phone, if you plug out your USB too soon then it wont play or it will stutter during playback always use the "remove device safely" tool on your pc. (usually bottom right corner)

OP is an Indian u can't expect him to state things in perfect English each time. Besides me and Pankaj easily understood what he was stating and solved the issue.
You got no one to blame but urself if u didn't get it. Apparently u didn't pay attention to his or our post in reply to him.
OP clearly said he was trying to play it in MX player which is a video player. He was suggested to try in Xbox video again video player. In a later post he stated full HD which can only be attributed to videos. And our replies clearly stated why he can't do it since its a Processor limitation and nothing more. Yes u can force to play like he did with VLC but it will stutter badly and won't be worth it.
And in case u don't understand how the processor actually influences max video output resolution then I suggest u google it and educate urself instead of blindly giving out suggestions.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
OP is an Indian u can't expect him to state things in perfect English each time. Besides me and Pankaj easily understood what he was stating and solved the issue.
You got no one to blame but urself if u didn't get it. Apparently u didn't pay attention to his or our post in reply to him.
OP clearly said he was trying to play it in MX player which is a video player. He was suggested to try in Xbox video again video player. In a later post he stated full HD which can only be attributed to videos. And our replies clearly stated why he can't do it since its a Processor limitation and nothing more. Yes u can force to play like he did with VLC but it will stutter badly and won't be worth it.
And in case u don't understand how the processor actually influences max video output resolution then I suggest u google it and educate urself instead of blindly giving out suggestions.

I am not looking for an argument at all I'm just saying that he is posting on an English speaking forum and everyone has a right to comment on the forum and try to come to solutions based on the problem.

I have near on 15 years tech experience from working with tech companies configuring software and building laptops and desktops I am also self taught in games console (xbox and playstation) maintenance and repair, I am comptia a+ certified and comptia networking certified. So don't even bring my education into this.

His post title was very misleading and I did say repeatedly are you referring to music or video to which I was getting no feedback whatsoever. You haven't provided a solution because his phone is 100% capable to view HD video/HD music videos on his mobile as his processor and RAM are more then capable as its faster and larger so therefore it can run high definition video files.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I am not looking for an argument at all I'm just saying that he is posting on an English speaking forum and everyone has a right to comment on the forum and try to come to solutions based on the problem.

I have near on 15 years tech experience from working with tech companies configuring software and building laptops and desktops I am also self taught in games console (xbox and playstation) maintenance and repair, I am comptia a+ certified and comptia networking certified. So don't even bring my education into this.

His post title was very misleading and I did say repeatedly are you referring to music or video to which I was getting no feedback whatsoever. You haven't provided a solution because his phone is 100% capable to view HD video/HD music videos on his mobile as his processor and RAM are more then capable as its faster and larger so therefore it can run high definition video files.

Check this official Qualcomm page for SD200.
https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/processors/200
It clearly states Video playback up to 720p HD not 1080p which OP is trying to play.

And yes this is an English speaking forum but u can't expect everyone to have perfect English. Most Indians can't speak English well and bcos of the forum rules they try to make up things in English with the knowledge they have and sometimes it might be misleading but in this case it wasn't bad at all since most of us easily understood what he was trying to say and answered.
And I wasn't questioning ur knowledge or education, I was only saying that u were not paying attention to what has been said by OP and others in the thread.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Check this official Qualcomm page for SD200.
https://www.qualcomm.com/products/snapdragon/processors/200
It clearly states Video playback up to 720p HD not 1080p which OP is trying to play.

And yes this is an English speaking forum but u can't expect everyone to have perfect English. Most Indians can't speak English well and bcos of the forum rules they try to make up things in English with the knowledge they have and sometimes it might be misleading but in this case it wasn't bad at all since most of us easily understood what he was trying to say and answered.
And I wasn't questioning ur knowledge or education, I was only saying that u were not paying attention to what has been said by OP and others in the thread.

I do pay attention to all users in this forum and I don't like seeing anyone in any difficulty or strife with their devices. If the 1080p wasn't working why didn't he try the 720p lower HD standard and do some troubleshooting of his own and when all else fails then come on to the forum and ask for help. He obviously has some tech experience to be able to transfer the HD music video on his phone. So in short his phone does support HD playback just 720p and not 1080p.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I do pay attention to all users in this forum and I don't like seeing anyone in any difficulty or strife with their devices. If the 1080p wasn't working why didn't he try the 720p lower HD standard and do some troubleshooting of his own and when all else fails then come on to the forum and ask for help. He obviously has some tech experience to be able to transfer the HD music video on his phone. So in short his phone does support HD playback just 720p and not 1080p.

Duh that's what we were saying throughout? This is why I said u didn't pay attention lol.
And NO. He is not trying to stream videos so he can't just simply lower the resolution to 720p. He is trying to play 1080p videos which he had already downloaded from a source and transfered to the phone. So unless he just redownloads the video in 720p there was no real solution unless he uses an offline converter which not everyone has. Besides that was not his question in the first place.
His question was why his phone can't play a Full HD 1080p video file on his phone when similarly priced android phones can do it.
And the simple answer was that his processor supports only up to 720p HD and thus can't handle a Full HD video which is what we had stated already.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Duh that's what we were saying throughout? This is why I said u didn't pay attention lol.
And NO. He is not trying to stream videos so he can't just simply lower the resolution to 720p. He is trying to play 1080p videos which he had already downloaded from a source and transfered to the phone. So unless he just redownloads the video in 720p there was no real solution unless he uses an offline converter which not everyone has. Besides that was not his question in the first place.
His question was why his phone can't play a Full HD 1080p video file on his phone when similarly priced android phones can do it.
And the simple answer was that his processor supports only up to 720p HD and thus can't handle a Full HD video which is what we had stated already.

His post was misleading and to be honest if he wanted a phone that could handle saved video playback of 1080p he should of researched the phone before purchase. Its not a huge issue to download at a lower HD and view his saved videos. The misleading part in referring to is he was talking in the title about HD music. I'm done with this topic, I do pay attention to users when they are making sense!!

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
i understand you all.
i have read all comments.
My English is weak.
the title of thread was changed by management. the title was before" Help me about Lumia 532"
it was only just this. but in thread i have cleared that I'm talking about HD Videos. The videos that i transferred to the Phone.
i was talking about offline HD videos. I'm from Pakistan you can say it also India. Sorry for disturbance.

and please don't fight. Don't blame each other for nothing.

i have realized that my phone is not able to play HD Video 1080p .

Thanks Guys for giving me your important time. Please be happy always and don't fight. Bye
the end

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Lol...that escalated quickly.

@OP: I hope by now there is no confusion (as per your last post). If you need help in understanding how to convert 1080P videos to a playable 720P format let us know.

djeire84

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
i understand you all.

i have read all comments.

My English is weak.

the title of thread was changed by management. the title was before" Help me about Lumia 532"

it was only just this. but in thread i have cleared that I'm talking about HD Videos. The videos that i transferred to the Phone.

i was talking about offline HD videos. I'm from Pakistan you can say it also India. Sorry for disturbance.

and please don't fight. Don't blame each other for nothing.

i have realized that my phone is not able to play HD Video 1080p .

Thanks Guys for giving me your important time. Please be happy always and don't fight. Bye

the end

I agree I could of handled things a bit better I do apologize to you and I genuinely did not mean to sound like a horrible person. I am sorry.

Yours Sincerely
?ire

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello Guys...

i bought this phone, it is good but it does not play HD Songs...

even Android Plays these songs very smoothly...

Help me... Mx player is not responding ...

KiSy Da YaR na ViCHry..

Wait, I haven't got past this yet. What device are you referring to that runs android and plays HD video smoothly?

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Wait, I haven't got past this yet. What device are you referring to that runs android and plays HD video smoothly?

The list of Android devices that can play HD video 1080p .

Voice Xtreme v30
Qmobile A290
Qmobile Noir A5

these phones can play every video easily. their Ram is Just 512MB...

Noman Shaam

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
Lol...that escalated quickly.

@OP: I hope by now there is no confusion (as per your last post). If you need help in understanding how to convert 1080P videos to a playable 720P format let us know.

thanks Dude! i know how to convert videos . but if you suggest me any software I'll be very thankful to you.

😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss