black screen instead of menu

rhea vogelfrei

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
i've seen a lot of posts about black screens problem and tried everything except the windows tool (because would erase my data and i can't make a back up).
My problem is the following: when i restart the phone, i have normal lockscreen image. if i go for the menu, it's completely black exception the data and network symbols. i can also open the network/bluetooth tab but if i click on any relink full black again.
I tried restart, soft restart, the thing of pressing volume botton up/down after the exclamation mark, left in charge whole night.
Any other option, or there is a way i can make a back up without being able to click on it from the menu?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
i've seen a lot of posts about black screens problem and tried everything except the windows tool (because would erase my data and i can't make a back up).
My problem is the following: when i restart the phone, i have normal lockscreen image. if i go for the menu, it's completely black exception the data and network symbols. i can also open the network/bluetooth tab but if i click on any relink full black again.
I tried restart, soft restart, the thing of pressing volume botton up/down after the exclamation mark, left in charge whole night.
Any other option, or there is a way i can make a back up without being able to click on it from the menu?

you can't get to the apps list?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
ok will do that, thanks

you can copy your data such as photos, music etc. Your contacts and sms will be backed up by default so when you sign back in on a windows phone, your sms and contacts will sync back. Your apps list will be in store >download history so you can download them back

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs