[L535] Anyone have touch sensitivity problems?

Johnny Sayasane

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! My friend bought 535 two days ago and he was also complaining about the touch lag and responsiveness, and I found out that the screen magnifier was turned on, after turning off the screen magnifier the touch was very smooth and responsive. Try this out if it can help you. It would be better to try this option out other than replacing the handset. You can turn off the screen magnifier(settings->ease of access->screen magnifier).

Please post your feedback, so it can help other people as well.
Thanks for sharing. Technically it skips the function to check double tapping of 2 touch points, I tried myself and it does a "little" better now. Waiting for the tweaked update from Microsoft.

luisfarelo

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! My friend bought 535 two days ago and he was also complaining about the touch lag and responsiveness, and I found out that the screen magnifier was turned on, after turning off the screen magnifier the touch was very smooth and responsive. Try this out if it can help you. It would be better to try this option out other than replacing the handset. You can turn off the screen magnifier(settings->ease of access->screen magnifier).

Please post your feedback, so it can help other people as well.

Deactivated this setting and the touchscreen became much more fluid and precise, but still not perfect. Good for fingers but not for nails. I'm sure the next updates will improve the touch even more. With this said, this is a fantastic phone for 109?, even with Snapdragon 200 no lags and crashes thus far, an Android with this processor would have surely lagged.

Srikanth Shenoy

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I had this issue too but to add to the touch issue it used to act weird and open apps and dial pad on its own. Used it for a week and finally got it changed to a L730 feels relieved from all the worries that I would have had later.

Smiggyy

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I've started to experience issue when swipe texting in that the trail suddenly stops and decides to pick random letters even though my finger is still drawing a line through letters?

luismfarelo

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
This could be the perfect low-end phone if not for the slight unresponsiveness of the touchscreen. Hope it really is a software problem and that MS fixes it asap

saras112

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
I've started to experience issue when swipe texting in that the trail suddenly stops and decides to pick random letters even though my finger is still drawing a line through letters?

That's because the screen picks up sweat and it get's dry and doesn't respond that well.

lamblumo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
My cousin bought it. Even the turning off that ease of access settings dies not solve this. Lag is there. Plus UI also stutters. My Lumia 520 touch is smoother than this device.

Jakez98

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Just bought one for my little sister as a Christmas present and discovered that whenever your finger touches the lower portion of the screen during scrolling it results in a mistap, and if you are the handwriting recognition keyboard, it fails to recognize your handwriting properly.

So I returned it to the store the next day, and the staff said that this is a known issue (he has sold 3 units before me), and after trying another 3 other brand new Lumia 535, he gave up and gave me a full refund. After that, I contacted Microsoft Malaysia's Facebook page and I was told that a software update is coming to fix the issue.

Capture.JPG

Hisham mubarak

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I have got same problem here... Using a matte screen guard helped me a little, at least it reduced that sticky trouble... But gaming on this device is still horrible...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo