02-21-2015 02:54 AM
92 123 ...
tools
    The touch is lag and not responsible like my old 2 years Lumia 520. It's annoying all the time especially when unlocking the phone with PIN. I have to touch (push) the screen to make it work.
    11-27-2014 01:20 AM
    I bought this phone yesterday and noticed that the touch sensitivity is not that great and also the phone acts weird sometimes.
    Jakez98 likes this.
    11-29-2014 02:43 AM
    .... and also the phone acts weird sometimes.
    What exactly do you mean when you say that phone acts weird?
    12-01-2014 11:09 AM
    Ya,same here...😞 specially 3 dot menu is not working...
    12-01-2014 08:51 PM
    might want to send it in for warranty service or replacement guys
    12-01-2014 09:21 PM
    I contacted the dealer he is saying this problem is occuring with most of the devices (Lumia 535). Phone is awesome otherwise
    xandros9 likes this.
    12-01-2014 10:30 PM
    It types on its own, the Swipe keyboard does not work properly, u need to sometimes press harder and I noticed that it sometimes dails calls on its own when u check the recent directory. I am giving this phone back to the dealer.
    Jakez98 likes this.
    12-02-2014 09:30 AM
    I like the phone. But touch experience is not matched to my old Lumia 520. So typing is terrible lol
    12-04-2014 06:19 AM
    I'm also having the same problem. It's like, I need to tap four or five times to access the three dots menu.
    12-04-2014 09:31 AM
    Same here. The trick to make the three dots menu work is, touch the area, then flick it up.⬆
    12-05-2014 04:24 AM
    Probably something that can be tweaked in the next builds, nonetheless it's something that should have been fixed right from the start.

In the mean time it does remind me of the erratic/unresponsive capacitive detection of the Nexus 7 2013, related to a noisy electrical ground which affected the entire production. It was only recently completely fixed with a new capacitive controller firmware.

I do believe that due to some time constraints(the need of sufficient stock for Christmas[25 Dez] for mainly Europe and Asia), they were forced to release the 535 with a not so final/optimized build/controllers. I do believe that in some weeks time we should have some news about this(hope sooner).

I will receive mine in a matter of days, so by that time I will post my feedback.
    12-05-2014 04:58 AM
    Having seen screens of low end Lumia 620, 635 and 1320, screen of 535 is a real disappointment. Bought it as there's no live sample in my area.
    12-05-2014 07:47 AM
    Here is the video about touch screen issue on Microsoft Lumia 535. I really hope it would be a software problem instead of hardware.

youtube.com/watch?v=dAsnwMZTQWM

Please share it so Microsoft can recognise and make a fix.
    12-05-2014 09:48 PM
    Wow now MS spoiling low end.i guess even low end they are going to fail guys problem remind of android 2.3.
    From Windows phone
    12-06-2014 04:58 AM
    It's exactly the same problem that plagued the Nexus 7 2013 in the past, noisy electrical ground that makes the capacitive readings imprecise to the controller, specially during multi touch scenarios(2 or more fingers) and while crossing the XY axis. See here: youtube.com/watch?v=FOaGU6ki548

It's an issue that can be fixed/minimized by tweaking the controller firmware. I would suspect that they are using the same Elantech capacitive controller as in the Nexus 7 2013, and since the other WP devices may be using Broadcom ones, the Elantech's driver/firmware may not be well configured for this device/setup at the moment. Nokia/Microsoft need to figure out the particularities of this panel and release an update ASAP.

In the meantime, can someone please try to replicate the same procedure but while charging(the USB cable attached will provide a clean ground source and thus eliminate the issue).
    12-06-2014 05:36 AM
    The issue with 535 is that it has no option like other Lumia phone on touch sensitivity. Where u can opt for high or medium.
    The best part for me now is after using 535 for a week I returned the phone back to the Nokia priority dealer (he promptly took it back) and o replaced that with Nokia 730 ( Ah I love 730) far better. Guys one suggestion to anyone who wants to buy a 535 is please don't buy it rather pay a bit extra and get 730 u will not repent buying this phone.
    12-06-2014 12:37 PM
    Hey guys! My friend bought 535 two days ago and he was also complaining about the touch lag and responsiveness, and I found out that the screen magnifier was turned on, after turning off the screen magnifier the touch was very smooth and responsive. Try this out if it can help you. It would be better to try this option out other than replacing the handset. You can turn off the screen magnifier(settings->ease of access->screen magnifier).

Please post your feedback, so it can help other people as well.
    12-06-2014 03:26 PM
    Mine is not touch lag, but too sensitive like those people complained about L1520.

I have tried your method and it seems to be better now, that when I am doing slow scrolling, it does not trigger activation so easily.

Thanks for the headsup.

Hey guys! My friend bought 535 two days ago and he was also complaining about the touch lag and responsiveness, and I found out that the screen magnifier was turned on, after turning off the screen magnifier the touch was very smooth and responsive. Try this out if it can help you. It would be better to try this option out other than replacing the handset. You can turn off the screen magnifier(settings->ease of access->screen magnifier).

Mihailo Simic and luisfarelo like this.
    12-06-2014 08:52 PM
    tried, but seems it doesn't work for me, the "magnifier" not enable on my device but touch still seems lack.

Trying to contact microsoft and looking for their feedback
    12-08-2014 01:16 AM
    It seems to me that screen magnifier deactivation did help, but touch sensitivity still has problems. Especially when I compare it to L520
    luismfarelo likes this.
    12-08-2014 03:36 AM
    I like the phone. But touch experience is not matched to my old Lumia 520. So typing is terrible lol
    Maybe the front and screen of the phone is covered with plastic not glass
    12-08-2014 03:47 AM

Thanks for sharing. Technically it skips the function to check double tapping of 2 touch points, I tried myself and it does a "little" better now. Waiting for the tweaked update from Microsoft.
    Timbre70, luisfarelo and xandros9 like this.
    12-08-2014 04:58 AM
    Maybe the front and screen of the phone is covered with plastic not glass
    Website says it's Corning G. Glass 3??? But, I agree with you that it feels plastic rather than glass.
    12-08-2014 07:37 AM

Deactivated this setting and the touchscreen became much more fluid and precise, but still not perfect. Good for fingers but not for nails. I'm sure the next updates will improve the touch even more. With this said, this is a fantastic phone for 109, even with Snapdragon 200 no lags and crashes thus far, an Android with this processor would have surely lagged.
    Timbre70 and xandros9 like this.
    12-08-2014 08:12 AM
    I had this issue too but to add to the touch issue it used to act weird and open apps and dial pad on its own. Used it for a week and finally got it changed to a L730 feels relieved from all the worries that I would have had later.
    prasath1234 likes this.
    12-09-2014 10:24 AM
92 123 ...