Purchased Lumia 535 absolutely regretting it!!

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Updated the phone via ota still there are points when the screen starts to type by itself, over sensitively issues still occurs, another update fix is required, is anyone facing the problem after the update?

nolanpangestu

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Updated the phone via ota still there are points when the screen starts to type by itself, over sensitively issues still occurs, another update fix is required, is anyone facing the problem after the update?

Yes... I got this issue too.. Now it responsive.. Way to responsive, it now sometimes too fast to process a command.. And it make an unwanted command to be processed.. I think there is no way to fix it.. MS are lost their mind when making L535.. I just think why they let this huge problems come to us.. :(

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes... I got this issue too.. Now it responsive.. Way to responsive, it now sometimes too fast to process a command.. And it make an unwanted command to be processed.. I think there is no way to fix it.. MS are lost their mind when making L535.. I just think why they let this huge problems come to us.. :(

Now we can do only one thing, is to talk to customer care helplines so we either get a replacement or a refund, because even I feel the same, MS has destroyed the lumia quality from the phones originally made by the name Nokia, if not a proper fixed should be launched, I don't know what hardware or software they are using but its pathetic haha, for Microsoft which is billion dollar company to have such flaws

Hisham mubarak

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh.... Every one of us got a faulty unit?? That's funny.... I don't know how much time I got before I throw this phone away...😠😠
really really regretting to buy a phone without reading reviews about it.... I don't want this phone, but I cant buy another phone while this phone only get 60% of its original price while exchanging to another Lumia... 😢😢

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
This phone is worthless its only meant to be dumped in recycle bin in Nokia stores and centres haha, and refund to all customers, billion dollar company right? LOL its Christmas be our Santa Microsoft

Jaypee Pagaduan

May 29, 2014
Visit site
In addition... Is there any Lumia 535 owner there who loved this phone????

I have 2 friends that recently bought the 535 last week (first time WP users) Warned them about the touch issues before purchasing and suggested they wait if there's a fix or a new revision that will come. They still pushed thru even with the warning and they are both loving the phones.

One even plays aphalt 8 airborne with silly car sounds from his mouth. And he's age 30

Checked their phones myself and the touch issue is there. But not to a point of being unusable. And heck they even don't notice it without me bringing it up

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I have 2 friends that recently bought the 535 last week (first time WP users) Warned them about the touch issues before purchasing and suggested they wait if there's a fix or a new revision that will come. They still pushed thru even with the warning and they are both loving the phones.

One even plays aphalt 8 airborne with silly car sounds from his mouth. And he's age 30

Checked their phones myself and the touch issue is there. But not to a point of being unusable. And heck they even don't notice it without me bringing it up

I would like to say the touch problems may vary from lumia 535 because there were 2 types reported one was very rough and the other over sensitive which apparently hasn't worked for all devices and complains remain of over sensitive screen same in my case even the service centre claimed hardware replacement but same problem remains, and a word from head office is pending if I might get a refund, peace
http://www.breathecast.com/articles...king-on-software-update-for-new-device-22790/

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
You got a bad device, period. I own a 820, 925, 635 and a 520 and have never had a problem with any of them. Take it back and I am sure it will be replaced. If the next one is like that then you can reallly start to complain. Quality control is not perfect in anything you buy. Its the nature of the beast. I would love to know how many phones (from any OEM) that are bad. I bet the percentage is very small. Unfortunatly you got a bad one. Doesn't make them all bad or the OEM bad.

Well I also used lumia 800 and 820, so please don't compare those phones of Nokia to this laggy phone Microsoft has created, just go ahead and look at the threads and the reports of the problems and bugs in the forums..
The first impression of Microsoft is pretty bad, and the end to a wonderful lumia series which were so perfect..

Hisham mubarak

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I updated my firmware an hour ago (not DP)... Now it's working smoothly... And now I can use swipe keyboard flawlessly..... But still over sensitive while charging....

nolanpangestu

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Is using screen guard can help the touch more accurate? Coz the screen i think absorb wet on hand.. It's fingerprints magnet.. And when the clean screen get the first touch it's getting inaccurate.., I'm getting very mad on this.. It's annoying.. Why MS didn't let us just get a fine touch sensor & screen.. It's vital.. All specs means nothing without touch.. Just like room full of gold without door you cant enjoying its.. :(

Srikanth Shenoy

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Though there is a firmware coming for this issue, but remember the touch will still be the same. I had this phone for a week and I felt that the screen was made of plastic.so after a week a replaced this phone with NL 730

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Well the screen at times has trouble registering what to type,, especially the left side overreacts and types by itself, and it takes approx 3 minutes to get back to normal, and as matter of fact the update has new features but the bug still needs to be resolved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss