Lumia 535 dead display

marcpadzz

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
My phone's screen won't turn on, but my phone's background is still running. It rings when somebody calls my phone and notifies me for upcoming messages via facebook or email.. Please help!!! I brought this to a technician and they cant seem to fix it!! This happened a day after i installed windows 10 via windows insider.. Someone help me on this T___T
:unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat::unhappysweat:

Vaidehi Nayudu

Nov 5, 2016
Visit site
How much doesn't it cost to fix it ....even my L535 blacked out and it vibrates when u on and off it ...becuz if I go to a store I want to make sure they put the right price to fix the phone...so somebody please tell me for how much did u get it fixed??:crying:

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by nothanks91
i bought lumia 535 three days ago and its display is already dead, phone connects with laptop but display is just plain dead, phone is back with support guys but i want to know if its a widespread problem or just one faulty device?

Take your phone to MS care centre for replacement. Take benefit of warranty period.

aleksi_1017

Nov 6, 2016
Visit site
How much doesn't it cost to fix it ....even my L535 blacked out and it vibrates when u on and off it ...becuz if I go to a store I want to make sure they put the right price to fix the phone...so somebody please tell me for how much did u get it fixed??:crying:

white screen cant see anything on my lumia 535

Cristal Reg
Cristal Reg replied on November 4, 2016

Hi,
To resolve the issue that you're having, you may perform a soft reset on your phone.
If it still doesn't work, we advise you perform a hard reset on your phone using the hardware buttons by following these steps:
Press and hold the volume down and Power buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10?15 seconds).
When you feel the vibration, release the buttons, and then immediately press and hold the volume down button until you see a large exclamation mark.

Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons in this order: volume up , volume down, Power , volume down. Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the reset to finish.)

Note: Resetting your phone will return it to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. All of your personal content will be erased, and the phone will be restored to its factory settings. If backup is turned on under Settings, you can restore your apps and settings if you use the same Microsoft account.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
Regards.

(Found it from microsoft answers, BUT RESET MEANS - FACTORY RESET!)

roopa gurupatru

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello friends ! Black display is a worst problem in windows 10 L 535. To fix it u please uninstall WhatsApp from ur phone. It is the main problem. And don't wear any flip/cover to the phone. That's all it will work fine. After uninstallation of Whatsap please do soft reset.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion