Lumia 535 over sensitivity after bug fix update

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I got my device recently serviced, and some hardware replaced and was told to update the software which was a bug fix for Lumia 535 touch screen but same problem continues, anyone with the same issue or any problems after the update??

P.S. I am a lumia user from 2 years of 800 and 820 so don't compare a brand like nokia with this laggy and problematic phone Microsoft has created

patrickwee

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Same here ! Very disappointed with this failure product ! I quite query are they really do any testing for it ? Or just simply post an update! ?

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Well contacting customer care is also useless, so I guess the phone is a flop in the market if this is the kind of service and a product a billion dollar Microsoft is going to offer

Ashraf Shaikh2

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
same problem here.......even after updating to latest os version which was supposed to be bug fix ......my lumia 535 is facing the same issues...touchscreen problem and UI is a bit laggy.......Don't expect this from microsoft

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
same problem here.......even after updating to latest os version which was supposed to be bug fix ......my lumia 535 is facing the same issues...touchscreen problem and UI is a bit laggy.......Don't expect this from microsoft
I don't think if they are actually planning to launch another update to fix this bug.... But just try resetting once it might work.

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
As said above, for a lot of users the problem was fixed only after they did a hard reset on the new firmware.

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Well no difference after resetting to be honest, my screen is very oversensitive still after update and resetting, even the care centre couldn't do anything about it.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss