Can't find default camera app

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I own 520, 625 and 820 and was about to buy 535 for my gf but in the demo unit I couldn't find the default camera app!

Has it been replaced by lumia camera?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I checked every 535 I could in various store and none of them had MS/Default camera app although in settings it was asking to choose either Lumia camera or Ms cam

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
in the full app list, there should be Camera. (not the start screen, the app list to the right of it.)

I have been using WP since HTC HD7 was launched.

I think MS has removed the standard camera app.

Can some 535 user please give a screen shot of app list starting with C alphabet!

harihar akhil

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
Even my friends Lumia 535 had no default camera app.he was bugging me why is it not available and Lumia camera does not open.after trying many third party apps every app got closed after opening it.I think it may be a problem with the camera driver

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Even my friends Lumia 535 had no default camera app.he was bugging me why is it not available and Lumia camera does not open.after trying many third party apps every app got closed after opening it.I think it may be a problem with the camera driver

Soft reset the phone.
The handset I tried had lumia camera working properly but it took 3 sec to open.

And now I think we can confirm that 535 doesn't have MS cam

thljcl

Feb 17, 2015
Visit site
Given the fact that now Microsoft made Lumia Camera, there was no wonder they tried to de-emphasize the Microsoft Camera (app); though they can still be launched from “camera” button on Action Center if you set “Microsoft Camera” as the default camera. I am referring to the one of the four customizable buttons on “Action Center”, not the physical button.

MillionMonks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Given the fact that now Microsoft made Lumia Camera, there was no wonder they tried to de-emphasize the Microsoft Camera (app); though they can still be launched from “camera” button on Action Center if you set “Microsoft Camera” as the default camera. I am referring to the one of the four customizable buttons on “Action Center”, not the physical button.

This is actually what I did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05