Lumia 535 Bugs & Defects

Desmond Okoye

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Please i am still having troubles with my lumia 535 touch screen sensitivity issues. I have updated the firmware but the issue persists causing me to type in wrong passwords most of the time, launch application i don't intend to launch, click on links i don't care about.

Please help team microsoft to really look into these issues more critically. This is the first device they launched with their brand name and it doest say well of them...
It is frustrating
Thanks windows central

Justin_wp

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
Please i am still having troubles with my lumia 535 touch screen sensitivity issues. I have updated the firmware but the issue persists causing me to type in wrong passwords most of the time, launch application i don't intend to launch, click on links i don't care about.

Please help team microsoft to really look into these issues more critically. This is the first device they launched with their brand name and it doest say well of them...
It is frustrating
Thanks windows central

hello! to solve the problem send the phone into a service center for replacing the touchscreen! If you have any shelf life!

Rowland Jonathan1

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I am having issues with the touch too and lately added to that the phone is not charging sometimes after 5 months of use.Has anyone replaced their touch panel here in India?
Update: Took the 535 to the care center and now the touch is working fine and the phone charges properly..

Last edited:

Timbre70

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Having a slew of problems with my 535 as well. Did a backup and hard reset it. Everything seems ok now. Lets see how long it will last before it throws tantrums again.

lara golob

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Pictures / Video Taken With Your Lumia 535 or 535 Dual SIM

So, I have a question ... I bought this phone few days ago and realized that photos taken of text papers are far from ok since one can't read anything from it :( do you have any idea if this can be solved? I kind of need that option ... didn't think this would be a problem, because previously I had Nokia Lumia 520 which makes great and "readable" photos of text papers

WP_20150624_09_19_28_Pro.jpg

Shohag Hossain

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: **List of phones that has Windows phone 8.1 Update 2 (officially)**

Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual sim touch problem. How to fix it. give me a batter salutation plz......

BonomDenej

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. Got my 535 today. After I accidentally destroyed my HTC 8X I had to find a cheap replacement. I was happy a few minutes ago as I just finished setting everything up but I have a few issues with it and I can't seem to find help.

First off, I installed from the Store the "Glance" feature. I kinda knew the phone didn't support it but I still wanted to see what the app would say. But it turns out the option is now in settings, I can open it but nothing happens. How can I delete that "app" ? I can't find how.

Then, my phone refuses to add more email accounts. I'm using two Exchange accounts from work, which used to work perfectly with my 8X but my 535 tells me there is a problem and that I should try again later. Since I only have the phone since today, maybe it's still syncing some old things from my account, I don't know.

Also, the "find my phone" feature in settings does nothing. If I press the button, nothing happens and it annoys me. As this feature saved my *** two times with my 8X, I really want to be able to rely on it but apparently I can't.

Finally, and that's one huge wtf for me: I don't have the default "alarm" app. When I ask Cortana to set an alarm, she just glitch. What the actual ****? I can't find anything about this on the internet. I think I'll do a hard reset tomorrow, but it annoys me that something like that could happen to the OS.

So yeah, overall poor experience with the phone so far, I hope a hard reset will do good.

CATMUFFIN

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone. Got my 535 today. After I accidentally destroyed my HTC 8X I had to find a cheap replacement. I was happy a few minutes ago as I just finished setting everything up but I have a few issues with it and I can't seem to find help.

First off, I installed from the Store the "Glance" feature. I kinda knew the phone didn't support it but I still wanted to see what the app would say. But it turns out the option is now in settings, I can open it but nothing happens. How can I delete that "app" ? I can't find how.

Then, my phone refuses to add more email accounts. I'm using two Exchange accounts from work, which used to work perfectly with my 8X but my 535 tells me there is a problem and that I should try again later. Since I only have the phone since today, maybe it's still syncing some old things from my account, I don't know.

Also, the "find my phone" feature in settings does nothing. If I press the button, nothing happens and it annoys me. As this feature saved my *** two times with my 8X, I really want to be able to rely on it but apparently I can't.

Finally, and that's one huge wtf for me: I don't have the default "alarm" app. When I ask Cortana to set an alarm, she just glitch. What the actual ****? I can't find anything about this on the internet. I think I'll do a hard reset tomorrow, but it annoys me that something like that could happen to the OS.

So yeah, overall poor experience with the phone so far, I hope a hard reset will do good.

Use this tool. It will solve all the issues

Tarkang Mcshan

Aug 9, 2016
Visit site
The messaging app keeps randomly demanding a "re-authorisation".. It doesn't stop me from using the app but the pop-up is annoying, and I just want to know what it is

Satam Roy

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone...

I have a lumia 535, but I am facing problems suddenly with VLC and some other softwares which are installed but not working, even I cant upgrade to windows 10... Insider is showing my phones date, time is incorrect... can someone help me please.

kritika hegazi

Feb 26, 2017
Visit site
i have a bug in my mobile phone 535 i woke up i found my Google account as deleted from my phone , so i added it again to restore all my contacts and linked them to face book the problem is the pic of the caller is not appearing on calling or at receiving a call like this pictures

need help fast ty :) i re entered all accounts again and syn all and problem still and i do a soft rest and update the my version and still :( :(
wp_ss_20170227_0001.png
wp_ss_20170227_0003.png
wp_ss_20170227_0002.png

Juan Rivero

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello to everyone.

I have a problem with my digitizer. I have a 535 RM-1090 and the digitizer is cracked and damaged. I didn't conserve the original damaged digitizer. I'm looking for other to replaced it but i don't know if my cellphone version is 2S or 2C. Is there any other way to check it without the original piece? I have the box of the cellphone.

Kindly regards.

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
When in doubt, i would suggest doing a hard-reset. Although, an alternative is export your Google contacts and import into an Outlook account. You can create an IMAP for your Gmail anyway.

Deryan DeDawjee

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone

I've had a problem since forever on my Lumia 535. The touchscreen works completely fine, until I plug in the charger. All of a sudden the touch on the phone goes bonkers, and becomes unusable. I don't know why this happens only when I plug in the charger, I think it has something to do with the electronic inside when I plugin the charger.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa