Lumia 535 Bugs & Defects

Deryan DeDawjee

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone

I've had a problem since forever on my Lumia 535. The touchscreen works completely fine, until I plug in the charger. All of a sudden the touch on the phone goes bonkers, and becomes unusable. I don't know why this happens only when I plug in the charger, I think it has something to do with the electronic inside when I plugin the charger.

gerard ragasajo

Aug 4, 2017
Visit site
i badly need some help about my lumia 535 then upgraded to windows 10 ..
why i can't use video call and voice call in my facebook messenger ? how can i fix that bug ?
And also my skype if i have some video call why they can't see but in my phone i can see myself and my video call mate . And if i test the cam in skype it works but if move my cam to the left it reversing ???

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i badly need some help about my lumia 535 then upgraded to windows 10 ..
why i can't use video call and voice call in my facebook messenger ? how can i fix that bug ?
And also my skype if i have some video call why they can't see but in my phone i can see myself and my video call mate . And if i test the cam in skype it works but if move my cam to the left it reversing ???

No Windows Phone has video or voice calls on Messenger. It's not a bug, it's intentional. If you need it, you'll need to buy an Android or iOS phone.

I don't know about your Skype issue though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit