Should I recommend 535?

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
At school, students and teachers know me as Nokia fan, they ask me about Lumia, of they need help, or don't know what to get, today one of my friends asked me about 535 if it's good or not, I told him no, it has touch issues.
I want to know, is it so bad so I should recommend not to buying it?
Thank you

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
To be truly happy, users should not look solely at price and this may be why you get asked about the 535 often. Stress how well it works for a budget phone and see (diplomatically) if maybe they are comfortable trying out a higher end model.

I tried a 521 and was immediately impressed, yet left wanting more and I had a 925 within two months. 535 is a good choice for those not ready to commit, but remind them that if they like it they may end up purchasing a higher end model quite quickly... That double expenditure might put it into some perspective.

dicks-webos

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I sent mine back as the screen had issues. But there seems to be a new hardware revision which does not have this issue anymore (0.5.0.1). I was actually pretty impressed with the value for money. It has flash, 5" screen which is good readable, fast enough and two 5mpx cams. Does not do zoom, so if you are into photography get a higher range model (like the 930).

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the same boat as well. I'm getting my sis a phone on contract and this is one of the few choices. The other only viable option is the Galaxy V but the V has 512MB of RAM and on an Android with TouchWiz I'm pretty sure my sister will cry. So I think the 535 is the only choice then.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss