My Nokia Lumia 535 phone screen is locked, how do I recover the password?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If I do an hard reset will it remove all the information stored on the mini sd card?

1. you're going to lose access to any apps and games on the card because security.

2. you won't lose other stuff, remove the card from the phone before resetting though, that guarantees the data's safety.

Am3616

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Re:unlocking nokia lumia 535

It's urgent to lock open procedure, after lock ... 2 days over...
Hey..pls reply me..i lost my nokia lumia 535 and it was stolen.It was locked,and i fear if anyone might open it as it contains many important and as well private documents.From the conversations i came to know that its quite impossible and the only way is to hard reset it..i dont use an sd card..i just saved it to my phone memory..is it possible to get back those documents or pics if they reset it???pls pls do reply..its very urgent

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: unlocking nokia lumia 535

Hey..pls reply me..i lost my nokia lumia 535 and it was stolen.It was locked,and i fear if anyone might open it as it contains many important and as well private documents.From the conversations i came to know that its quite impossible and the only way is to hard reset it..i dont use an sd card..i just saved it to my phone memory..is it possible to get back those documents or pics if they reset it???pls pls do reply..its very urgent

If it was locked, the data contained in inaccessible to most normal people. (especially since you did not use an SD card)

If the thief resets the device to factory condition, all data contained will be erased.

Retrieving data from a locked device as well as salvaging erased data from a phone like that will require a significant degree of expertise and tools that individuals do not usually have.

I hope you had backups.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Awareness tips:
-Always backup your data after month.

-Switch on the 'Find my phone' feature always.
It helps to find, lock, erase your phone data via accounts.Microsoft.com/devices

-Try hard reset it you forgot your lock screen password.
(it will permanently remove your phone's data)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion