Official Update for those still with Touch Issues

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Updated to latest version and still there are issues with multi-touch. I'm attaching screenshots of touch problem when I used multi-touch test app to verify the same problem. picture

In the pics i'm using 4 fingers and app says 2 touch events, 3 or 5 eventhough there's only four fingers.
After the update, estimated battery time has come down to 4 days 6hrs from 5 days 5hrs and i'm observing high noises in images from rear & front cameras after lumia camera update(Latest).:grincry:

If you're using the latest firmware (from late feb/early march) and you're still getting multi-point touch sensitivity issue, you should refer to your local care centre for further advice.

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
If you're using the latest firmware (from late feb/early march) and you're still getting multi-point touch sensitivity issue, you should refer to your local care centre for further advice.

pete , i received lumia week ago after 2 weeks of submitting to care point. They have replaced the touch screen the ghost touch problem is improved but still there.

Was this through an official care centre?
Yes it is official care point present in Microsoft Website.

Last edited by a moderator:

proaskos

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: About Lumia 535 touch problem

new update here, lumia 535 dual sim greece.
FW rev No.: 02063.00000.15114.43005
Much better performance with the touch but over 3 fingers still have some problems.

PhilBE

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I bought my son a 535 in the hope it would catch on, but with this screen issue it's not likely.
The latest updates did not change anything, the touch is so bad (hyper sensitive) he can't even type a short message without creating a diarrhea of letters
Is this device ever going to work properly ? is it broken and I need to replace it under warranty ?

diegalex

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I have sent my device to the Nokia Care of my country (Spain) and they did nothing. Or they don't know how resolve it or they haven't got new touch panels... :( Very very disappointed. I hope when I receive this update can be fixed.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
well the news is that win 10 will hit today lets hope we get it and it improves our phone performance
keeping y fingers crossed ha ha ha

DannyBiker

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'd love some feedback about the W10 preview...I was about to buy a 535 but tested it in a store and was shocked by the touch issues...

Jhoni Iverson

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I'd love some feedback about the W10 preview...I was about to buy a 535 but tested it in a store and was shocked by the touch issues...

Agreed, most of L535 for display in the Nokia store here are having touch issues. One of the staffs said the 3rd batch has no touch issues tho but they still put the one with issues for display... So FAIL! lol I bet no one will buy that phone.

silentghost1979

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Since the last update I'm not having much problem and all seems better. The keyboard can still miss read my touch but I'm not sure if that's because I have wide fingers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise