Official Update for those still with Touch Issues

JOHNSONraj2020

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Hi Sir

This is JOHNSON RAJ,,,,,

Actually my problem is after updating my phone LUMIA 535 .
Some issues are getting just like when I'm getting back to home screen it lags for some of fraction of seconds .
Can i get any help from you.
Waiting for for your solution...........:unhappysweat::sweaty::sweaty::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

gilezzz

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I want to share with you something that seems to work about the touch issue. Seeing that my gf had bought a "tempered glass" screen protector, which is basically thicker than the common transparent film, i decided to get one. Few bucks, really cheap stuff.
I put it on the 535 and now the touch screen seems to work better, especially when typing etc.
IMG_20150511_160802.jpg IMG_20150511_160842.jpg

I think Microsoft should send one for free to each customer reporting the issue.

Duke Stylez

May 11, 2015
Visit site
i have noticed that when i disable the "swipe writing" for all Languages in the keyboard options the touch works much better on writing. Hope it's helpful for anybody

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Touch problem can't be 100% solved.
Sometimes, WC app stucked on scrolling same forum. Which shows touch insensitivity...

froi francisco

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
i dont know if this was only mine, but i recognized "significant" improvement with touch after the latest Firmware upgrade. Had a Lumia update pop-up and performed the update.
OS ver. 8.10.14234.375
Firmware: 15234.28003

so far so good... the usual accidental touch on pocket and while holding the phone is gone.. #crossfingers

DavidTheGiant

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Touch issue is now gone for me.. 😁
it only occurs when my thumbs are sweaty and yeah i didn't put a screen protector on my 535 cause it's now very smooth 😊

JRafaelRdz

May 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: 535 touch issues (possible) remedy.

Although my touch screen isnt as bad as others in the forums, I will try this to see if this can completely solve the touch screen issues in my device... any brand suggestion? have other people tried this? whats your take?

mnsiw

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Windows Phone 8.1, GDR2, then 2-3 builds of Windows 10 Mobile, touch issue was not that serious but it was still there, even little moisture of sweat on fingers was making it unusable, finally I got tempered glass protector installed, now regretting why didn't I get it earlier :) touch issue almost solved, even now it work perfect while charing and with wet fingers, it really worth spending $2 :)

Sanju S

Nov 5, 2015
Visit site
hi

i am one L535 user who still has the touch screen issues. which at time is realllyyyyyyy annoying.
my phone is upto date.i even reformated and updated all over again and still the same issue.

will windows 10 update (when launched) fix this issue atleast?

Really need a fix guys

T&R
Sanju

Spoonman82

May 28, 2014
Visit site
There is a new touchscreen called:

NOK/TOUCH PNL# CT2S1973-E TRULY

Send it to repair and ask for that touchscreen because update's won't work for you.
With this you don't have problems using the touchscreen anymore.

Ezuka Chijioke

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
my microsoft lumia 535 hangs alot when a call comes in i cant recieve it and the phone hangs until i restart it.. the freezing lead to hotness of the phone pls what solution can i use for it

Fazanac

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
I have my lumia 535 single sim. Problems whit screen are amazing, screen just bouncing up and down, power of/on. 2 fingers on screen provide me funny catching screen. Typing messages whit 2 hands mission imposible.
I send my lumia 535 to service but new softwere and new screen nothing help and have old problems. I send continually to service my lumia 535 and after changing matherboard phone my lumia 535 work perfectly. For all peoples who have hardver version 3.0 (like me) this is option to solve problems, changing motherboard. For lumia 535 (or others) whit hardver version 5.0 problem CAN be fixed whit changing display.

v535

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I have my lumia 535 single sim. Problems whit screen are amazing, screen just bouncing up and down, power of/on. 2 fingers on screen provide me funny catching screen. Typing messages whit 2 hands mission imposible.
I send my lumia 535 to service but new softwere and new screen nothing help and have old problems. I send continually to service my lumia 535 and after changing matherboard phone my lumia 535 work perfectly. For all peoples who have hardver version 3.0 (like me) this is option to solve problems, changing motherboard. For lumia 535 (or others) whit hardver version 5.0 problem CAN be fixed whit changing display.
I said the same thing to nokia employee to change or replace my L535 anew having H/w revision 3.x to 5.x and after saying this repeatedly they were laughing and started mishandling me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon