New firmware version

renatobirth

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, I checked today in denim availability site in my country (Brazil) and to my surprise contains a version that does not exist in any other country: 02060.00000.15053.24003.

See for yourselves:
Availability in Latin America - Microsoft - Global

I tried to check which version the Lumia Software Recovery Tool show me, but it is the same that is already installed (02055.00000.14511.22002), same on NaviFirm.

Is typo or new firmware on the way??

Sorry my english.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I was told by a MVP friend of mine that a second FW update, supposed to fix or improve the touchscreen issues, is to be released in the upcoming days or weeks.

Maybe it's that new firmware.

It takes some time for the new ROMs to hit the FiRe servers, specially when it's more than a quick fix firmware. For instance, the new firmware rolled out as Denim for the 1020 is still not on the servers (roll out started on the 11th of Feb).

If you had touchscreen issues before the update, please tell us if you can detect any changes.

Edit: Brazil is not an isolated case, there's also such a FW in Poland. I've noticed that the OS version is also incremented.

sayed237

Feb 23, 2015
Visit site
I am from Bangladesh and I found same update as well using windows phone recovery tool. But when I check from my phone, it says "your phone is up to date".

Capture.PNG

renatobirth

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Just upgraded to the new version, improved sensitivity but still not 100% . In the test with the application "multitouch test" from 3 fingers sensitivity going crazy.. now 'm sure it's a hardware problem

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Just upgraded to the new version, improved sensitivity but still not 100% . In the test with the application "multitouch test" from 3 fingers sensitivity going crazy.. now 'm sure it's a hardware problem
have you tried giving phone to nokia care in order to repair the hardware touch issue ?

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
People are reporting the same update being available for FR and IT CV (dual sim 535), on the NokiaCare servers, but not OTA.

I read a feedback where the user says 0% touch glitch, even if in the hardware test application, it goes crazy for more than 2 spots.

I guess we'll have it OTA soon.

Shan Ali Khan

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
People are reporting the same update being available for FR and IT CV (dual sim 535), on the NokiaCare servers, but not OTA.

I read a feedback where the user says 0% touch glitch, even if in the hardware test application, it goes crazy for more than 2 spots.

i dont understand what are you saying , sorry
What is OTA ?

Whats the improvements in this update and the touch issue is hardware or software problem ?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
i dont understand what are you saying , sorry
What is OTA ?

Whats the improvements in this update and the touch issue is hardware or software problem ?

OTA = Over The Air = download it with WiFi.

The 535 has (touch) software issues and these can be corrected by updates.
But it is also possible that you have a hardware issue and that can not be solved by updates.

msirapian

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The update is still not available over the air (if I check the updates in settings, it will say it's up to date); I won't flash my 535 just to get the new firmware and OS, I'll wait.

I've read that it seems to turn the 535 into a "normal device", you won't notice it's touchscreen issues BUT if you run a hardware test or multitouchtest (this kind of apps), you'll see that there's an issue for more than 3 simultaneous touched spots.

I wonder why the update is only on the nokia care servers, but not available over the air.

systematicchaos

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
The update is still not available over the air (if I check the updates in settings, it will say it's up to date); I won't flash my 535 just to get the new firmware and OS, I'll wait.

I've read that it seems to turn the 535 into a "normal device", you won't notice it's touchscreen issues BUT if you run a hardware test or multitouchtest (this kind of apps), you'll see that there's an issue for more than 3 simultaneous touched spots.

I wonder why the update is only on the nokia care servers, but not available over the air.

I must say, it does turn the 535 into a 'normal device'. A much better touch sensitivity now. Updated using LRC. It has solved some other issues as well apart from the touch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)