Good and not expensive glass screen protection?

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi. I recently bought a lumia 535 and i decided its screen may need some enhancements(coming from a lumia 620 with a very nice clearblack display).
I would like to buy a Glass screen protection, not film.

What i look to ENHANCE with it:
- Oleophobic/anti-fingerprint property of the screen: curently built in oleophobic coat its in some cases better(fingerprints) than my old phone and in other is worse(sweaty fingers), so i need a glass with a GOOD oleophobic coat
- Anti-Glare: coming from a device with clearblack the amount of glare right now is so annoying. and since i have seen some protections that can ,among others, reduce the amount of glare(and by this, even improve screen contrast) i want one
What i look to preserved: touch quality(thin glass and 0% touch sensivity loss) and colors quality (clear glass)
Whats not a priority: protection. i don expect a tempered glass to protect the display more that the built in gorilla glass 3.

Do you guys have any sugestion? you can also sugest some protections you used on your other lumia devices and i'll look up for my device. Thanks

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Tried 2 other brands and returned them to Amazon.

I've bought and applied 3 of the Nillkin glass protectors on different phones.
This brand is the only one I'll use.

i have to say, i quite start to really trust in nillkin's quality. i bought ~3 weeks ago their ultra thin frosted shield case for my 535. so far, is perfect. and protection from certain angles will surprise you give that its still a "thin" case. also, in the package there was a free bundled film protector. i said i will use it till i decide about a glass one. 2 nights ago i was so drunk that i cannot remember how, but i got 3 GIANT scratches on the phone's front. looking at it from distance and with phone locked, it looked so bad that i though i smashed my display. after unlocking i still thought it is at least the glass too, not just the protector. it was even feeling like so. but turns out after i removed the proctector that the display AND it's glass were totally fine. so yea, if a film protector from them can take this much, i will give chance to their glass protector too. + i really hope it's anti-glare coat is effective since 535 doesnt have clear black

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
and how about things like sensitivity, color, anti glare? is the glass taking from touch sensitivity, or display color? is it really helping with glare, as advertised?

Have no fear!
It is very difficult to tell the protector is applied if done so carefully.

Screen color and sensitivity have been unaffected as far as I see.
I would say anti-glare is slightly less.
These hard glass covers are absolutely clear so their surface is still very reflective.

Just to note these covers can be pulled back up and reapplied if done so using the included pull tabs that are supplied in the Nillkin kits.

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Have no fear!
It is very difficult to tell the protector is applied if done so carefully.

Screen color and sensitivity have been unaffected as far as I see.
I would say anti-glare is slightly less.
These hard glass covers are absolutely clear so their surface is still very reflective.

Just to note these covers can be pulled back up and reapplied if done so using the included pull tabs that are supplied in the Nillkin kits.

good. thanks for your info

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss