Gonna get myself one of these....

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Have been pondering over jumping to windows phone from the iPhone for various different reasons. One of the main has been the vast improvement in windows 10, it seems to me, Microsoft has picked the ball up and are running hard, their apps on the iOS are brilliant too.

So I was debating over a 735 or a 535 and I am going to opt for the 535. I know there are potential touch issues that having done some reading around various reviews seem intermittent, but willing to take the chance.

Can get it for ?10 a month on Tesco mobile who are literally giving the phone away on contract (most phones have a seperate payment for phone and then usage). Waiting for the black to come back in stock, as white and orange are the current two, then will get one ordered.

spideymaniac

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to Lumia family then! Well imo I strongly discourage you to pick ML535 cause that problem but if you're willing to take a chance, sure.

Please do post some impression after you use it for a while, I hope you enjoy your ride with Lumia and stay here

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
You can get the same deal on TalkMobile for just ?7.50 a month.
Yeah, I was looking into that. They run on vodafone which sadly thinks Scotland ends in Glasgow, no chance of 3G where I am way up north. 02 is what Tesco runs on and I get 3G in most of the town I live in.

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
That's me had my lumia for 3 months now (ish) have to say I'm loving this phone, no issues with it. Got it running latest windows 10, amazing how well the new software runs on even a low powered device, as windows 10 mobile develops I think that even low power devices are going to function really well on it.

Having changed from an iPhone i thought I would soon regret it (as I did when I got a blackberry and changed back a few months ,later) no regrets, more than enough apps for me, and I'm sure that will only increase as windows 10 and the ports from iOS and android develop.

Anyone thinking about this phone, I would say go for it, it's a great, brilliant value device.

DavidTheGiant

Jun 29, 2015
Visit site
Good thing that you enjoyed your Lumia 535.. I have the same phone as you and all i can say is it is the best powerful budget phone ever ❤
cheers for Lumia 535 users 🍻

Sarcastic Bastard

May 6, 2015
Visit site
I bought my 535 in Tesco, but I paid ?89 for a sim free one, then got the sim I wanted.

That way you are not limited to who your provider is and you can always change if you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos