Sending feedback for another firmware update

alexander0311

May 28, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys. is there any way to send feedback for another firmware update for lumia 535? i have hardware 3.0.0 and latest firmware (got it from LRST) but i still face some little glitches which. seening how things evolved from the device out of the box, i think they could be fixed if microsoft pushes things a little further.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys. is there any way to send feedback for another firmware update for lumia 535? i have hardware 3.0.0 and latest firmware (got it from LRST) but i still face some little glitches which. seening how things evolved from the device out of the box, i think they could be fixed if microsoft pushes things a little further.

You could mail them or use the feedback option

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
In my country the phone is not officially launched so it is not listed on their regional website.

This is the difficulty I'm running into.
The 535 isn't sold thru any Microsoft partner or carrier here so there isn't any US variant support or warranty.

In order to gain repair support I had to find the import supplier of this phone to US on-line retailers and RMA it thru them.

Buyers beware: if you purchase for use something sold by Microsoft outside it's intended region Microsoft is in no way bound by a warranty.
It says so right in the documentation that's included.

So glad this wasn't a $600.00 phone.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
This is the difficulty I'm running into.
The 535 isn't sold thru any Microsoft partner or carrier here so there isn't any US variant support or warranty.

In order to gain repair support I had to find the import supplier of this phone to US on-line retailers and RMA it thru them.

Buyers beware: if you purchase for use something sold by Microsoft outside it's intended region Microsoft is in no way bound by a warranty.
It says so right in the documentation that's included.

So glad this wasn't a $600.00 phone.

Yeah its better to stick to local phones if a particular is not available.Such phones which are imported have no warranty,no service centres,few users and almost no accessories .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss