GPS not working on my Lumia 535 dual sim help plz

lamblumo

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
My 25 days old Lumia 535 have problems like Touch issue (one tap on space bar recognised as double tap, double tap to wake not work) , GPS navigation does not work only it detects where I'm but does not navigate. , the screen having dead pixel. I don't want to change display and touch cz of Dust particles that will enter. Bw screen and touch. I'm from India new Delhi. Please help please suggest.

Haigs

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I confirm that after latest update gps is not working, i tried everything..had reset, fresh install through recovery.
I gave up with this phone and moved on. Ms lost another customer with their pathetic support.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
My 25 days old Lumia 535 have problems like Touch issue (one tap on space bar recognised as double tap, double tap to wake not work) , GPS navigation does not work only it detects where I'm but does not navigate. , the screen having dead pixel. I don't want to change display and touch cz of Dust particles that will enter. Bw screen and touch. I'm from India new Delhi. Please help please suggest.

Here are some observations with the GPS of the L535. Most of the time (4 out of 5 times), the GPS will take a long time to detect my actual location if I'm at a location I've never been before (or where I haven't launched my map app before). After around 60 seconds under a clear cloudless sky, the L535 is able to determine my exact location give or take 3 meters. However, once I start moving under the same cloudless sky, my position won't update "real-time". This seems to be caused by either a less-sensitive GPS antenna (compared for example with the L1020) or the absence of a barometer (or both) - where it is known that the digital barometer aids in calculating the position of the phone by narrowing down the altitude range.

The L535 takes a shorter time to determine my location if I launch my map app in a location where I'm frequently at, such as my workplace or at home. Previous location information stored in the phone might be assisting in "narrowing" down the calculation of the location.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12