FINALLY, my very first WP! BUT where's the insert Template on SMS?

Laurence_Leong

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
rex.reyesiii..
How does Lumia 535 perform, is it great, any touch issues problem, are you satisfy with it?
My sister would like to switch from her galaxy, she do not wanna spend too much,I recommended to buy Lumia 535 (I do not wanna disappoint her in her first WP)

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
rex.reyesiii..
How does Lumia 535 perform, is it great, any touch issues problem, are you satisfy with it?
My sister would like to switch from her galaxy, she do not wanna spend too much,I recommended to buy Lumia 535 (I do not wanna disappoint her in her first WP)
Wait for the 640 or 640XL or the 730/735. The 535 has all sorts of problems plus the experience is not at all smooth when compared to older gen Lumias or the SD400 processor phones. Avoid it if you can if you do not want to disappoint your sister. Some reports do suggest a newer display assembly has solved the display issues up to certain extent but the experience still would not be pleasing.

rex.reyesiii

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
rex.reyesiii..

I just use it as Music Player and its quite alright.

My only complaint is the copy and paste or inserting a Template when composing an SMS message.

I used an iPhone 4S but dropped it a week ago and the display went black that's why I got this new phone.

The Clipboard(where the text data is kept for copy/pasting) lasts longer on an iPhone and I guess on an Android too.

I found it frustrating that I need to go out and copy the text again from an external source then go back to Messaging when composing a text message.

I use "I love you! Mwah! ?" alot as suffix when sending text to my wife and so far I'm annoyed. ;D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss