Why doesn't my Microsoft Lumia 535 mobile app. project my screen via usb cable to PC work?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why doesn't my microsoft lumia 535 mobile app. "project my screen" via usb cable to PC work.

Just tried to "project my screen" on my Microsoft Lumia 535 mobile, and although I downloaded the App. on my PC "Windows 7 Ultimate" I still did not get any projection
except a black and white mobile frame.
I tried to see if anybody has succeeded in using this App. on Lumia 535 but it seems that it's a fault in the mobile itself because I haven't heard of anybody who succeeded yet, and it is really frustrating.
If there is anybody who has succeeded could you please help.
Thank you.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: why doesn't my microsoft lumia 535 mobile app. "project my screen" via usb cable to PC work.

Welcome to Windows Central.

There has been a thread about this a few months ago - other users (including myself) are experiencing the same issue with the same phone.

I've contacted their official Twitter handle (that responds promptly surprisingly), and they said that they will be looking into to problem. However, it's been almost two months and there has been no update yet. I might make a follow-up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz