hi this is a **** phone pls dont buy it my dam phone hanged while getting a incomming call, while making calls, while browing i have used many many phones both android and win but never ever faced shut problems any one planning on getting this one pls pls dont looks like ill go back to android and use this a papper weight
    05-06-2015 09:19 AM
    Lol... What is this phone you are referring to?
    05-06-2015 09:26 AM
    The 535 since its in the 535 forum.

Sorry to hear, but naturally that isn't normal operation.

Try a hard reset, or get it exchanged as defective.
    05-06-2015 09:30 AM
    Please do not fees the trolls
    05-06-2015 09:31 AM
    Please do not fees the trolls
    Guy isnt necessarily trolling, he's just raging.

Although I admit the line's blurred at times.

Here's a small joke at the expense of OP, don't mind me...
    4f514a3734.jpg
    05-06-2015 10:03 AM
    Dear
    all im not new to forum and im an Xmod in forum xda i know very well that trolling isnt good and im not doing so
    im so frustrated with this phone just sharing my frustration .I have had many phones but the phone hanging while talking and while making a call and while reciving a call this is realy rediculus man thats all im saying and my Phone is a 535DS u can see in my sign
    xandros9 and prasath1234 like this.
    05-06-2015 10:16 AM
    he hehe may be ill give this phone to my wife and take her HTC desire 616 but then she will kill me for that as she likes here 616 too much looks like im stuck with this phone may be if we get the 10 update it will solve all the problems But when we dont know
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-06-2015 10:24 AM
    I've this phone also 2 of my friends have it .. But the phone never hangs with me at all
    Never had a problem with it
    Maybe ur device is faulty hardware fault idk
    Maybe you should go to Microsoft Shop
    haree likes this.
    05-06-2015 10:34 AM
    I've this phone also 2 of my friends have it .. But the phone never hangs with me at all
    Never had a problem with it
    Maybe ur device is faulty hardware fault idk
    Maybe you should go to Microsoft Shop
    I'm the same 535, no issues at all with it. Runs fine never had it do as described here. I would try a hard reset and see if that works, or bump it up to windows 10 to see if that changes the behaviour.
    haree and prasath1234 like this.
    05-06-2015 11:13 AM
    I'm the same 535, no issues at all with it. Runs fine never had it do as described here. I would try a hard reset and see if that works, or bump it up to windows 10 to see if that changes the behaviour.
    k let me 1st try a hard rest and see what happens hope it solves my problem then ill give it to service lets see
    xandros9 likes this.
    05-06-2015 11:16 AM
    he hehe may be ill give this phone to my wife and take her HTC desire 616 but then she will kill me for that as she likes here 616 too much
    It's been nice knowing you!

k let me 1st try a hard rest and see what happens hope it solves my problem then ill give it to service lets see
    Good luck! keep us posted!
    haree likes this.
    05-06-2015 11:22 AM
    hi this is a **** phone pls dont buy it my dam phone hanged while getting a incomming call, while making calls, while browing i have used many many phones both android and win but never ever faced shut problems any one planning on getting this one pls pls dont looks like ill go back to android and use this a papper weight
    My sister has the same phone and she never faced such issues. I think you should try hard reset and then check. If that does not help, it could be a faulty hardware. In that case, you should not generalize that 535 is a bad phone, just saying :-)
    05-06-2015 11:36 AM
    hi
    got one question is it safe to use the MS phone tool on my laptop and re flash the OS again i mean this wont brick the phone right
    if so may be ill try it i have the tool and it says i can re flash the os jsut thought this might solve my issue
    kindly advise
    05-06-2015 12:40 PM
    hi
    got one question is it safe to use the MS phone tool on my laptop and re flash the OS again i mean this wont brick the phone right
    if so may be ill try it i have the tool and it says i can re flash the os jsut thought this might solve my issue
    kindly advise
    Its reasonably safe. I wouldn't have any reservations using the tool personally.
    haree, N_LaRUE and Guytronic like this.
    05-06-2015 01:33 PM
    Also make sure you join the Developers preview and get the latest Windows 8.1 updates. I had issues with my lumia out of the box even though it was Windows 8.1 There was bug fixes missing that the carrier had not been pushing, but the developers preview fixed it. This is different than the Windows Insider which will go to Windows 10. Don't confuse the 2.
    05-07-2015 09:01 AM
    Also if you run into issues whilst flashing, try the supplied cable with the phone (as it is a factory cable)... presuming it's not glued to your charger .
    05-07-2015 11:31 AM
    Also if you run into issues whilst flashing, try the supplied cable with the phone (as it is a factory cable)... presuming it's not glued to your charger .
    hi
    did a factry data reset let me see if this solves the problem if not ill may be give it for service
    05-09-2015 10:05 PM
    hi
    did a factry data reset let me see if this solves the problem if not ill may be give it for service
    Let us know how it goes :).
    haree likes this.
    05-10-2015 08:07 PM
    Let us know how it goes :).
    hi
    things seems to be ok after the reset will chek and keep u posted this week thanks all for ur kind help
    05-10-2015 11:56 PM
    Lol, your welcome?

You should be thanking the others not me .
    05-11-2015 08:56 AM
    Lol, your welcome?

You should be thanking the others not me .
    hi
    thats what i said thanks to all in my last post once again THANKS TO ALL FOR UR KIND REPLY AND HELP
    05-11-2015 08:51 PM