My Lumia 535 gets heated when using an SD Card.

Rishi Patel2

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

My name is Rishi and I am from Surat ,India. I have bought Microsoft Lumia 535 last month i.e on 13th of April. The mobile works perfect and have no issue. It is just when I have inserted a new hp SDHC memory card and then saved application like facebook on SD card from phone memory. Until I used the facebook application stored in Phone memory the phone never got heated but when I moved the app from phone memory to SD card, using this application the phone gets heated exactly where SD card slot is present in the phone. This happens not only with Facebook app but also with any other apps / games stored in SD card. Does anybody have such issue with there phone.

bijak_riyandi

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello there,
First of all, please understand that ANY app that are installed in the expandable memory will NEVER work better than if it were installed in the phone storage.
This condition gets worse if the app has a Live Tile in your Start screen and your microSD card it's not a high-class one.

I'd suggest to move the useful apps to the phone memory and/or use a better microSD card.

Rishi Patel2

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Hello!

I am using a class 10 SD card made from a branded company named HP. Also the phone memory is about 8 GB out of which most of them is used by the OS. Only about 3 and half GB is left for other Apps. Also to add that I like this phone very much. It is just by this post, I want to let know that storing any applications or games on SD card and then accessing them heats up the SD card quickly. It doesn't happen only on this phone but also many other branded Android phones too. It is just that if phone manufacturer know this correctly than they can solve this issue in next release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte