Can I get some help please?

shafqaat ahmed

May 22, 2015
Visit site
I need help please help

hi dear i purchased a new microsoft lumia 535 i recieve lumia denim update with box after i check updates update are availble for my phone and install but after updated my phone crashed some apps i reset my phone i cannot uninstall update still running latest update i need help how uninstall latest update.how to back and use box update i tunne first time my lumia denim update because lumia denim box update my phone very fast not a single issue..box lumia denim build creation date i will remember 9-2-2015 and latest update build creation date 31-3-2015 i need my phone back to 9-2-2015.plz tell me how to unistall update and back box update which is recive with box i am very thankful to you plz help

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: I need help please help

You cannot revert back to an earlier phone version without some fairly technical steps. Doing this isn't recommended as it creates other instability issues (other apps & services are designed for the latest versions).

You need to address the issues that you're facing after your update.

To help people assist you, please list your current problems, preferably in a numbered list.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa