The Lumia 535 is having the touch issues.Can i take it to to nokia care and replace the screen due to the problem?Will that change the problem?As i heard that some devices which was sold recently did not had that problem?So,doses replacing screen can take care of the issue?
    05-28-2015 11:25 PM
    I don't believe Nokia is handling warranty repair for the 535.

I sent mine into Microsoft for the multitouch-keypad bug and it was returned "no problem found-software updated"
    When I checked the firmware level it was the same as it was when sent to them.

The phone updated after I started it and accomplished a hard reset.
    It remains disappointingly buggy.

Lesson learned.

Good luck!
    05-29-2015 12:34 AM
    I am one of the lucky

Update: Finding Service: Touch screen changed and resettlement software!
    - 2 sensors are now visible at the top of the screen
    - recognizes five points on the screen
    Thanks Microsoft!

I recommend this phone Lumia 535!
    chancooluk and msirapian like this.
    05-29-2015 02:57 AM
    yes they change it under warranty but it's quite complicated. Mine was repaired by Nokia-MS Care in France. It really depends on where you live. Plus even in France the process is tricky, I had to whine on the former Nokia discussions forum, a moderator asked my IMEI by PM, and then the Care did their job. Other guys having followed the same weird process got their screen replaced.
    05-29-2015 09:08 AM
    You can't remove the phantom touch issue present on the early 535s no matter how many times you replace the screen since there's a flaw in the design/architecture itself. That's why they rehashed the lineup with the 540.
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-29-2015 09:27 AM
    540 has an HD screen. Games will drop frames.
    05-29-2015 09:55 AM
    You can't remove the phantom touch issue present on the early 535s no matter how many times you replace the screen since there's a flaw in the design/architecture itself. That's why they rehashed the lineup with the 540.
    You're wrong. My first touchpanel had that ghost issue, no more than 2 fingers recognised correctly in multitouch test, and only if not closer than 1cm from each other.

With the new touchpanel, up to 5 fingers recognised. And it's clearly a new version of touchpanel because the proximity sensors are now always visible, unlike with the original touchpanel.

So sorry, but you are wrong. Microsoft know how to repair their 535.
    05-29-2015 10:12 AM
    You're wrong. My first touchpanel had that ghost issue, no more than 2 fingers recognised correctly in multitouch test, and only if not closer than 1cm from each other.

With the new touchpanel, up to 5 fingers recognised. And it's clearly a new version of touchpanel because the proximity sensors are now always visible, unlike with the original touchpanel.

So sorry, but you are wrong. Microsoft know how to repair their 535.
    Then the customer support here were simply screwing with me, weren't they? Damn, gotta pay 'em a visit.
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-30-2015 12:05 AM
    Probably. Look at this thread, I've posted, before/after pics (where you can see the touchpanel is different) and before/after videos showing how my 535 now acts as expected :

* 535 before repair : http://forums.windowscentral.com/lum...tm#post3064362
    * 535 after repair, proximity sensors are now visible without any effort : http://forums.windowscentral.com/lum...tm#post3064296
    * Finally, my video, like Justin's one above, showing before/after : Lumia 535 touchscreen issue fixed (before/after repair) - vido dailymotion

Where do you live? Checking that other thread (where links above point to) will show you if other people have succeeded in getting their 535 repaired by Nokia/microsoft Care.

Good luck ;)
    05-30-2015 04:03 AM
    Justin forgot to mention something in this thread. his phone wasn't repaired by microsoft/nokia care, it was depanero(local repair company) where he had warranty from seller
    Justin_wp likes this.
    05-30-2015 05:37 AM
    Justin forgot to mention something in this thread. his phone wasn't repaired by microsoft/nokia care, it was depanero(local repair company) where he had warranty from seller
    I forgot to specifically exactly! sorry!
    05-30-2015 07:58 AM
    I heard the new batch doesn't have the touch issues why cant the phone itself just be replaced..? Unfair I think
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-03-2015 07:20 PM