Viber offline

SaltCityBoy

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I'm not sure is this a phone or app problem. My status on Viber only changes when app is opened. As soon as I close an app, it's says that I'm offline, but when someone is calling, it will ring. I want to always be online.

In app share online status is ON. All notifications are ON. In battery saver Viber is Always allowed.

oldjohngolf

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Same problem here...I 've even contacted viber support section and though they were willing to help this is what they responded:

"....In order to allocate our limited company resources in the most efficient way possible, we have decided to put any updates for Windows phone on hold until further notice.

We will address this issue if our plans change and a decision is made to release an update.

The online status refers to signals our servers send to your device. Once there is a response from your mobile it will show that you?re online.

In case you see that you?re online 50 minutes ago, this refers to the last time the server was able to establish a connection with your mobile.

If for example you?re in an elevator or parking lot where there is no connection, then the status will show the last time it was able to establish a connection with the server.

Best Regards,...."

I am starting to believe that the phone has the problem. Too bad because its very good for its money and i totaly love it. hope someone find an answer or viber solves it with an update. :eek:rly:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs