How do I delete a photo from the front screen tile.Microsoft Lumia 535?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How do I delete a photo from the front screen tile..Microsoft Lumia 535

I've deleted all photos from the camera roll, but the front screen tile photo will not go!....Help please.

Scienceguy Labs

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I delete a photo from the front screen tile..Microsoft Lumia 535

I've deleted all photos from the camera roll, but the front screen tile photo will not go!....Help please.

The photos that appear on the photos time cycle through randomly for a certain amount of time regardless of whether they are still actually present in the folder or not. The best solution to your problem is to either take a few pictures with your camera or save a few pictures from the internet to your phone. This will add more pictures to the rotation. Also, if you haven't already, go into SkyDrive and make sure that the unwanted pictures are deleted from there as well.

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I delete a photo from the front screen tile..Microsoft Lumia 535

Or alternatively, you can set the photos that you would like to be displayed on your photos tile by making them a favourite in the Photos app. You can do this by holding on a photo thumbnail and selecting 'add to favourites'. Then go to the settings option in the Photos app (or via the settings app) and select 'favourite photos' in the 'Start Tile Shows' drop-down menu. Then touch 'Shuffle Now' to update the tile (it might take up to 30 mins to update).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon