Lumia 535 : How to update it to Windows 10 Technical Preview from Windows 8.1 update 2?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 535 : How to update it to windows 10 technical preview from windows 8.1 update 2

Can anyone help me with this issue ?
I have a Lumia 535 dual sim running on windows 8.1 update 2.
Every time I tried to update it to windows 10 technical preview the insider thing like selecting fast preview builds an all went cool and downloading process goes well. but the problem started when the OS is installed the screen goes black and it stays same. I tried it 3-4 times but every time it hows a black screen and I hate to keep rolling it back to windows 8.1. Kindly someone tell me how to update to windows10 technical preview.

Ryan ODonnell

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 535 : How to update it to windows 10 technical preview from windows 8.1 update 2

The latest build 10149 is available and I have it installed fine on my Lumia 535.

Try a hard reset or reflash to Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1, reinstall Windows Insider and then enroll into Insider Fast.

It should then restart your phone and then prompt you to download and install the Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones update :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos