How do I install OS on the Lumia 535, it's totally corrupted while upgrading to Windows 10?

satya dubasi

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
how to install os on lumia 535,its totally corrupted while upgrading to windows 10.

it doesn't restart,reboot,just displaying a image like when we install updates..Plz help me how to install os via comupter.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to install os on lumia 535,its totally corrupted while upgrading to windows 10.

You would need to use either the Lumia Software Recovery Tool or the Windows Phone Recovery Tool. You would find everything you need, including steps on how to potentially recover your phone, in this FAQ page.

Let us know what happens, and welcome to Windows Central.

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: how to install os on lumia 535,its totally corrupted while upgrading to windows 10.

I'm starting to wish MS would provide the TP only through the WPRT.
That would at least put every one of us into the right state of mind before "pulling the trigger" and prepare each of us, as TP users, for what is very likely in our near future anyhow.

satya dubasi

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site

I already tried that,no use,when i connect my phone into pc its automatically restarted. So it can't detect my lumia phone:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Start up WPRT, plug in the phone (with the original cable), click on "can't detect my phone", then wait...
If at any point WPRT detects your phone ckick "install". If not, do a soft reset (volume down + power)with the phone plugged in and wait again for it to be detected.

xtremez

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, what you need to do is use the Windows Phone Recovery Tool. This happened when i hard-reset my Lumia 535, it crashed and had to use the recovery tool back to 8.1 and download windows insider and update again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac