Why is it that I can't play the music that is on my sd card when I am using my Microsoft 535?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why is it that i cant play the music that is on my sd card when am using my microsoft 535?

i got a microsoft 535 months back and i have been using the internal memory of the phone for everything till i noticed it was about 2gb full. i purchased a memory card of 8 gb to enhance the storage of my phone. the music i had stored on the sd card cant play when i play all music in the phone. help needed.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Re: why is it that i cant play the music that is on my sd card when am using my microsoft 535?

Go to the Windows Store and install another music app. FindMyMusic Too is a fantastic music player.
Xbox Music has issues with updating information. It hardly ever updates it's music library so it'll take it a few days probably before it recognizes that there's music on the SD card. FindMyMusic Too will find your SD card immediately and has a manual refresh button so if you download more music you can manually refresh the application so it looks for new music.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs