Performance on Lumia 535 with Win 10

Jan 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone
I have a lumia 535 with Win 10 since couple of months. The OS looks like is not optimized to the phone and I find it very buggy, closing many apps and becoming slower than in the 8.1 version.
In the case of the battery life, It seemed to be slightly better on Win 10, but after 3 days this difference dissapeared. Now the phone is quite a mess with the battery only lasting up to 4 hours with a moderate use and 6-7hours if I dont touch it. This phone's battery is quite small for a 5" display, but new lasted from 5am-to 5pm in a regular use.

So now I have a phone that when used, can finish 10% of its battery on 20 min. become overheated, and lagging or closing the apps as if it had given up. I had dissabled the background apps and follow the common advice to boost battery life, but still isn't enough. Not to mention the touch response wich sometimes makes me want to throw it through a window.

I would like to know about the experience with other 535 with win 10 and how is it going and ask you, what can I made to improve experience? Should I hard reset or wait for the next update wich I think is the 10586.63?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
10586.63 is the latest update from Windows Insider. The build is pretty stable and did improve overall performance across the board, after a hard reset. Battery life has definitely improved for most of us (judging from the posts here in the forums). If you really want to see improvements then perform a hard reset. If that doesn't help much then restore to 8.1 and then upgrade to WM10 >> 10586.29 >> 10586.63 >> hard reset.

Ricardo Castillo

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello everyone
I have a lumia 535 with Win 10 since couple of months. The OS looks like is not optimized to the phone and I find it very buggy, closing many apps and becoming slower than in the 8.1 version.
In the case of the battery life, It seemed to be slightly better on Win 10, but after 3 days this difference dissapeared. Now the phone is quite a mess with the battery only lasting up to 4 hours with a moderate use and 6-7hours if I dont touch it. This phone's battery is quite small for a 5" display, but new lasted from 5am-to 5pm in a regular use.

So now I have a phone that when used, can finish 10% of its battery on 20 min. become overheated, and lagging or closing the apps as if it had given up. I had dissabled the background apps and follow the common advice to boost battery life, but still isn't enough. Not to mention the touch response wich sometimes makes me want to throw it through a window.

I would like to know about the experience with other 535 with win 10 and how is it going and ask you, what can I made to improve experience? Should I hard reset or wait for the next update wich I think is the 10586.63?

Im with you, im waiting the official release, hare reset will improve a Little your 535 but it will hace the navigation bar problem that doent ley you see behind it in apps/game, battery drain, oh, and if you make a hare reset being in the lady build you wont be able to download the keyboard predictions/autocorrect for you native language (like spanish). Not sure of they already fixed that

Nindza93

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Perhaps there is or there will be a firmware update on w10m for lumia 535, as there is for lumia 735, which improves stability and battery life a bit. Check the windows phone recovery tool if there is firmware...

alfred vishal

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I am using lumia 535 recently updated to 10 version is 1511 os build :10.0.10586.107 ..
I have issue of battery life its not getting charged like before and even it can't sustain for long .
It stays only for 3 hours is there any solution for this issue and i wanna increase my battery life like before it was giving 8 hours battery backup.........! Please resolve my issue .........

alfred vishal

Apr 7, 2016
Visit site
I am using lumia 535 recently updated to 10 version is 1511 os build :10.0.10586.107 ..
I have issue of battery life its not getting charged like before and even it can't sustain for long .
It stays only for 3 hours is there any solution for this issue and i wanna increase my battery life like before it was giving 8 hours battery backup.........! Please resolve my issue ......... anyone please help me with this issue

abhijit pore

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone

Download update 10.10586.164 install and do a hard reset then see the magic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs