Navigation bar(black bar) problem during playing games (Lumia 535), can I please get some help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

navigation bar(black bar) problem during playing games (lumia 535)

I am running windows 10 latest build 10586.164 in lumia 535..... the matter is that almost all of the games in my l535 device causing problem during play time.. The problem is that a black bar is showing in the place of navigation bar.. In this bar many controls of most of the games are present and the controls are remaining hide because of black bar...so what should i do now??? i tried to both soft and hard reset but still causing problemssssssss... so now i am very fed up......

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: navigation bar(black bar) problem during playing games (lumia 535)

I am running windows 10 latest build 10586.164 in lumia 535..... the matter is that almost all of the games in my l535 device causing problem during play time.. The problem is that a black bar is showing in the place of navigation bar.. In this bar many controls of most of the games are present and the controls are remaining hide because of black bar...so what should i do now??? i tried to both soft and hard reset but still causing problemssssssss... so now i am very fed up......

known issue because of incompatible win 10 game > some issues on OS part as well :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea