Why can't I adjust the keyboard size?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can't adjust the keyboard size!

I recently switched to windows phone, and the one thing that irritates me is the keyboard, it's small. I tried opening Settings/Time&language/keyboard/More keyboard setting, but I can't change the size of the keyboard. It doesn't even show me the Size icon in the settings..
My phone is a Microsoft Lumia 535 and it's running the latest windows 10 mobile.

If anyone has the same problem and a fix please reply, I would really appreciate it!!!! :D

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can't adjust the keyboard size!

I recently switched to windows phone, and the one thing that irritates me is the keyboard, it's small. I tried opening Settings/Time&language/keyboard/More keyboard setting, but I can't change the size of the keyboard. It doesn't even show me the Size icon in the settings..
My phone is a Microsoft Lumia 535 and it's running the latest windows 10 mobile.

If anyone has the same problem and a fix please reply, I would really appreciate it!!!! :D

I think there is an option to change size by long pressing the space bar. I'm not sure about this.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Long Tap the space bar is to undock the keyboard and move it to another part of the screen.

wp_ss_20160402_0001.jpg

Long Tap the symbol key to call up keyboard options. If your keyboard looks small it is probably biased left or biased right for one thumb typing ease. Make sure the keyboard is centered.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

^^ Just tried now on my 5" Lumia 830. No, keyboard resizing and moving not available even in landscape mode. 5"+ is the ultimate requirement.

Njobeno1

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site

I thought about it too, but two days ago I was with a friend who has the same phone, and her phone has the option to resize it. She told me to go to the settings like I posted the screenshot in my reply, but still nothing hahah

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro