How to turn off vibration on capacitive buttons on Lumia 535, after W10 upgrade?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Upgraded my 535 on fast ring and everything works except in camera I can no longer find an option for turning the flash on
Any suggestions?

See if you can find 'Focus light' in Settings (???) in Camera. If yes then turn it to Auto. See if the flash works on tapping the screen to focus.

Btw, is there no 'thunderbolt' kind of icon in the shortcuts bar (a slim, translucent bar rounded at each end) in the Camera app? This bar has a small > (expand arrow). Tap that. The flash icon might be hidden there.

JelenaJela

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Upgraded my 535 on fast ring and everything works except in camera I can no longer find an option for turning the flash on
Any suggestions?

I didn't have it, neither. My camera was all broken! No flash icon, only auto flash, and, I like to have an option to turn it on or off. But, the flash would activate on camera starting, for no reason. Non of the settings worked. It I'd tap focus icon, camera would crash, and the next time I turn it on, the screen would be green, making green videos and photos. That would get back in the place after rebooting my phone.
I went back to version .164. It's ok now. I think that fast ring is still not ready for us... Or our Lumia 535 are not ready for fast ring! 😩

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3